GDT Sabres at Tampa 4/9/17 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

I just wanted to stop by and say I hate Dan Bylsma...I'd take him to the ocean and feed him to a shark.

THERE IS NO REASON NIC DESLAURIERS SHOULD BE PLAYING OVER CJ SMITH OR SEAN MALONE!!!  :censored:  :censored:  :censored: 

(I feel bad for the Smith, he probably chose Buffalo because they promised he would play in these games...if he can't beat out Deslauriers, then why even sign the kid?)

PS. Really hope Murray works out a deal to keep Vegas from taking Ullmark or Carrier...I think Petersen goes to Chicago, for several reasons.

Edited by Dank Dangleson

Noooo

Sad, but true. He's got more potential than anyone else we'll leave unprotected. (Unless LV opts to go for the cap-floor moves... but they'd rather do that with one-year-remaining contracts, not the multiyear deals like Bogo, Moulson, and Ennis. Maybe Ennis if they believe he can recover his game.)  I'd like to have Ullmark up next year and Petersen in Rochester, but we could end up losing both of them for nothing if we don't play our cards right.

Umm guys he said it's time for me to sacrifice for them, is he done?

Also Josh Gorges Wife is extremely attractive

Most of the wives were. Lot of hotness in that lounge. Although I wonder whose wife was the big tall woman. She was like 6 feet tall. Edited by Claude Balls

Not that Brad May is that bad, but they've never been able to adequately replace Jim Lorentz.

They never will be able to. Lorentz was one of a kind.

I love how D-lo has no control of himself when he hits full speed. Always needs the boards the stop him, lol. That was a pretty good chance by him. He almost looked like a hockey player.

Edited by Claude Balls

So for those of us stuck in Delta airlines hell in LaGuardia airport and only following the game online...did Gionta retire or what?

No, just said when he does, he will be all in for his family's wishes.

Remember Pat Hanigan with Ted

I do.  Not as analytical as Lorentz and did not have a feel for the game like Jim did.  Plus, Hannigan was there for the romance years of the Sabres so I think he may have been rated a little higher than what he really brought.

Detroit is ahead in NJ -- 2-0 in the 2nd period.

If they win and the Sabres lose -- the Sabres end up 5th from the bottom.

That is freaking terrible.

Detroit game has been fun to watch. They're doing all sorts of tribute stuff for the last game at the Joe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.