GDT: Panthers at Sabres 7PM 3-27-17 MSG

spndnchz

With so little left to cheer for, I find myself fairly obsessed with Eichel hitting that PPG threshold.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Me too

????

This is a rhetorical question but why is Marcus out with Jack and Sam? Put Kane or E Rod on that line!!!

Same here, joined this board March of 2006. Can't remember when my first Sabres game was, but I can tell you that my first Bills game was against the Browns when Sam Rutigliano was their HC. I haven't hit the half century mark yet, but I'm getting mighty close. Maybe we should have a geriatric Sabres meet up of us that are 40 and older.

Made me look, March 4 2007, wow 10 years goes fast. I definitely Qualify for the over crowd but don't mind hanging with the kids either.

The whole Modo meetup was epic reading. I almost made it into town with my son and was going to crash it but some family items came up.

Maybe next time.

Let's Go Buffalo.

Made me look, March 4 2007, wow 10 years goes fast. I definitely Qualify for the over crowd but don't mind hanging with the kids either.

The whole Modo meetup was epic reading. I almost made it into town with my son and was going to crash it but some family items came up.

Maybe next time.

Let's Go Buffalo.

Got that right.  I joined in late 2006 or early 2007.  Had a different account.  Mixup led to me having to create a new one.  Love this board. 

And got that right as well!!  Very happy for everyone that was able to be a part of it.  If the meet up becomes a tradition, I'm all in next season. 

Edited by GoPre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.