Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Last Thursday, my wife and I went out to a local casual dining restaurant. It’s about three miles from my house, but not “on the way” to anything. We’d never been there, before.

Waiting to be seated, I saw the special was beef on weck. That appears on menus, here in Tampa, from to time.

Walking to my seat, I saw a pizza. So much cheese, and grease! The pepperoni slices were small, and thick. They’d curled into little cups, with traces of grease settled inside. I’d seen that, before!

Seated and opening the menu, I saw chicken wings on the left hand page. Wings are common, here. I’d call them decent, if unspectacular.

My eyes moved to the menu’s right hand page. There it was.

Fried bologna and onions. Weber’s mustard.

I asked our server if the owner was in. Ten minutes later, a woman came over. Sure enough, Buffalo! We went to the same high school, although she was 12 years younger. Same families, teachers, taverns and hang outs.

What a beautiful world.

I’m at the restaurant, now. Soon, the Bills will be on the television. I will stand for the anthem, order a beef on weck and LaBatt, and enjoy the Bills.

Edited by Neo

Second and nineteen, trying to get back into FG range, handoff to Tolbert for no gain up the gut. 

Dennison is the worst part about this team IMO.

He single-handedly takes points off the board for us.

Excellent play at the goal line there!

Props to the facebook patriots that are dutifully angry-reacting every status the Bills' page makes :lol:

Julio might be my favorite non-Bill in the league. He's crazy good.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I have no idea how rest of this game or season is going to go but can we at least agree that preseason football (and hockey) means absolutely nothing?

We all know that's not going to happen. Add offseason analysis of schedule difficulty to the list of things that shouldn't be a thing but always will be.

I mean, the time management issues even plague greats like Reid, and punting ones do as well. 

These guys are playing NFL football. It's so nice to watch. 

I honestly think Belichick is the only coach who consistently gets clock management right (and he botches it from time to time as well). If that's the biggest issue with McDermott, we'll be okay.