Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I honestly think Belichick is the only coach who consistently gets clock management right (and he botches it from time to time as well). If that's the biggest issue with McDermott, we'll be okay.

He didn't get it right in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks and it took a Butler interception in the end zone to save him.

He didn't get it right in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks and it took a Butler interception in the end zone to save him.

Right, he's not perfect with it. But he's far and away better at it than every other coach in the league.

I believe this is the first time the Falcons have trailed all season.

We might not be able to hold it together because they're excellent, but I'm so happy with the way this season is going so far.

This is how I feel. I couldn't possibly be happier with how things are playing out.

Oh, Zay Jones. His hands are currently as reliable as mine would be.

what the hell is wrong with Zay Jones. He had great hands and now he sucks.

I'd say his confidence is in the gutter, but I don't think that's giving justice to how low it is.

Mark Kelso just compared Zay Jones to Rick Berry :wallbash:

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Truth.

On the bright side, the Pats' defense might be legitimately bad. This is the first time all year Cam has looked like an NFL QB, let alone a superstar.

I almost sat Newton in our league.  Then I decided to give him one more chance because the Patriots defense has been so abysmal up to this point.  Good decision so far.

How can our offensive coordinator not understand that tyrod is garbage under center.

He did last weekend, I believe they only had him under center 2x. Hopefully he reverts to that. 

Now I'm not sure if RT or OC is the worst part of our team :P

WHAT

I can't believe that. That was a clear pass IMO.