Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

This thread is more active than all of the hockey ones combined.

Glad I've not gotten involved, but I do wish people were investing this level of interest in the Sabres.

Training camp can't come soon enough.

That's really the issue. Training camp hasn't started so there isn't a lot to talk about. Also, I think the Sabres are more stable than the Bills. We know where the Sabres are and where they want to go. The Bills, well I am unsure if they even think they need a 1st round QB. 

This thread is more active than all of the hockey ones combined.

Glad I've not gotten involved, but I do wish people were investing this level of interest in the Sabres.

Training camp can't come soon enough.

Right now this is as interesting as the Bills will be all year. I would much rather discuss the Sabres who have legit prospects but need to wait till camp starts.

I will continue to be civil with other posters and expect the same. As for my posts, are they just the ones on the Bills that people get worked up over? I post the same way on the Sabres but get no flack over those. Sounds like people just don't like the POV.

Some of your posts make me cringe and has nothing to do with your pov.   I think you really should read back on some of your posts and try to find the flaw in the language you use.

More often than not while debating on why the current regime sucks, you also find a way to generally attack members of this board.   Might not be intentional but some of your posts just turn out that way.

And its not something only related to the bills thread.

I have actually come to a point where I have chosen to ignore most of your posts.

I will continue to be civil with other posters and expect the same. As for my posts, are they just the ones on the Bills that people get worked up over? I post the same way on the Sabres but get no flack over those. Sounds like people just don't like the POV.

You have 252 posts total and 195 of them (~80%) are in this thread.  Are you sure that you're making points anywhere about the Sabres?

You have 252 posts total and 195 of them (~80%) are in this thread. Are you sure that you're making points anywhere about the Sabres?

There are only 2 threads about the Sabres in the top 7 and I have indeed commented in both. But...you already knew that if you were looking at my post history.

There are only 2 threads about the Sabres in the top 7 and I have indeed commented in both. But...you already knew that if you were looking at my post history.

So you agree with his assessment that you primarily are posting at this time about the Bills. 

So you agree with his assessment that you primarily are posting at this time about the Bills.

Yes. I also have outlined that the ratio will move to hockey once training camp starts.

Don't know why it matters either way. If my posts aren't fan favorites at least they are confined to this thread, right?

Hurling mountains of evidence at you seems to have no affect and is only ever met with irrational conspiracy theories and a constant infusion of banal negativity 

I have found jeff willing to trade lightly in some conspiracy stuff, but, on balance, I find that he has real substance underlying his takes. It's been his style and tone with which I have I had a problem at times. And a tendency to over reach at times.

But again, on balance: jeff has good information and interesting takes.

Some of your posts make me cringe and has nothing to do with your pov.   I think you really should read back on some of your posts and try to find the flaw in the language you use.

More often than not while debating on why the current regime sucks, you also find a way to generally attack members of this board.   Might not be intentional but some of your posts just turn out that way.

And its not something only related to the bills thread.

I have actually come to a point where I have chosen to ignore most of your posts.

I'm not far off from this. There's been enough good there, though, for me to push through and appeal to his better angels.

Now go be a man and pull the trigger already

(i.e. puke)

I tried to make myself do it twice and it wouldn't come haha. Things have settled since about 1:30-1:40. 

Is this being discussed in another thread?

Anything serious? Or is this a case of Irish (Polish) flu?

I have found jeff willing to trade lightly in some conspiracy stuff, but, on balance, I find that he has real substance underlying his takes. It's been his style and tone with which I have I had a problem at times. And a tendency to over reach at times.

But again, on balance: jeff has good information and interesting takes.

I'm not far off from this. There's been enough good there, though, for me to push through and appeal to his better angels.

Is this being discussed in another thread?

Anything serious? Or is this a case of Irish (Polish) flu?

I didn't have a great start on this board when TBD posters came on and tried to bring grudges over here. I will work on a clean start and doing what I can to post quality takes and avoid personal BS.

I didn't have a great start on this board when TBD posters came on and tried to bring grudges over here. I will work on a clean start and doing what I can to post quality takes and avoid personal BS.

Good man. I will return the efforts in kind. Onward!

This is where I come in with inappropriate humorous banter.

Jeff, don't let these melon farmers change the man you are!

Ok I'm done, I have no info, the bills suck, still

Carry on

Melon Farmers!

The only problem that I have is that it is usually impossible to change his opinion/ he sometimes doesn't seem to listen to what you are saying and he seems to think Pat Mahomes is even better than the legendary Casey Mittelstadt. Other than that, he is a good poster with interesting takes.

It's funny. I am SO anxious about 1 or all of the top QBs from this past draft panning out. I need them all to fail, spectacularly. Please, Lord.

It's funny. I am SO anxious about 1 or all of the top QBs from this past draft panning out. I need them all to fail, spectacularly. Please, Lord.

You don't need the QB's from the 2017 draft to fail. You need the QB the Bills get in 2018 to be better. 

OKST QB Mason Rudolph in action tonight on FS1.    

He's a guy that should be on the Bill's radar.... along with WR James Washington. 

I just heard one of the "Oklahoma" QBs described as a fantastic college QB who may not translate to the NFL. I think it was Salisbury on PMT, fwiw.

Is that Rudolph or the other guy?

OKST QB Mason Rudolph in action tonight on FS1.    

He's a guy that should be on the Bill's radar.... along with WR James Washington. 

How is OSU's defense this year?  Tulsa usually throws a lot and scores a lot, which, in turn, might force Rudolph to throw a lot.

Edited by Eleven

I just heard one of the "Oklahoma" QBs described as a fantastic college QB who may not translate to the NFL. I think it was Salisbury on PMT, fwiw.

Is that Rudolph or the other guy?

I think that's probably Baker Mayfield.