Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I'll never understand the fat Mike move over Jonathan Wiliams. Cadet looks 10 times the player that is Tolbert.

They have two completely different running styles. I like Tolbert as a power RB/short-yardage FB.

Cadet is looking great as McCoy's back-up. Too bad he wasn't on the team earlier this season to take some of Tolbert's carries.

Except the team actually has a fullback.  The 4th highest paid fullback in the NFL, at that.

Tolbert and DiMarco aren't the same type of FB. Tolbert is actually a good player for what he is built to do. The problem comes when you try to run him as McCoy's back-up, taking the exact run plays that McCoy runs. Anyway, whatever, I'm not wasting any more time arguing about the merits of our fullbacks.

Outcome aside, nothing annoys me more than when a team needs one first down to end the game, but they run it up the middle three times to force the other team to use their timeouts then kick it back. As a strategy, I just hate that.

...but BILLS WIN!

Edited by Potato

If he Chiefs were beatable today (and they were), so were the 3-6 Chargers a week ago.

If the Bills miss the playoffs, it's on McDermott and his ###### stupid move.

Sorry, d4rk, if you wanted to see Peterman again.

EDIT:  And for once, Swamp is right.  There were PI calls that were ignored, but those calls would have been made were the receivers wearing New England uniforms.

Edited by Eleven

If he Chiefs were beatable today (and they were), so were the 3-6 Chargers a week ago.

If the Bills miss the playoffs, it's on McDermott and his ###### stupid move.

Sorry, d4rk, if you wanted to see Peterman again.

EDIT: And for once, Swamp is right. There were PI calls that were ignored, but those calls would have been made were the receivers wearing New England uniforms.

I didn't want to see Peterman, I just didn't want Tyrod to let Coach Troops off the hook for his stupidity. Because now these a-holes are gonna hang around and totally miss on drafting a QB and they're gonna let Tyrod walk and it's going to be ten more years of garbage QB's.

I didn't want to see Peterman, I just didn't want Tyrod to let Coach Troops off the hook for his stupidity. Because now these a-holes are gonna hang around and totally miss on drafting a QB and they're gonna let Tyrod walk and it's going to be ten more years of garbage QB's.

Yes, let the hate flow through you.

Rudolph,  Relax.

Also, the "unbeatable" Chieves just lost at home.  To the Bills.  And now have the same record.

This team would be 7-4 if not for the McDermott / Peterman situation.

50 yard Josh Allen. Book it.

That kid is .  He's not good AND he's injury prone.