GDT: Detroit @ Buffalo 7:00 Friday 1/20/2017 MSG

Sabel79

Cody Franson led a rush that had me on the edge of my seat. I repeat, Cody Franson. 

Edit: What I really should have said was Cody Franson carried it in in electrifying fashion. But y'know, we don't have the talent to do anything other than dump and chase.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Cody Franson led a rush that had me on the edge of my seat. I repeat, Cody Franson. 

Edit: What I really should have said was Cody Franson carried it in in electrifying fashion. But y'know, we don't have the talent to do anything other than dump and chase.

To be fair, you were reaching for your beer at that moment. Come on, be honest.....

On a lighter note.  Rob Ray drinking game got another swig and another chug word this period.

Stold instead of stole = swig

Tooken instead of taken = chug (I debated making this a chug, refill, chug, because it was sooooo good).

I'm just sitting here in awe. He actually made a lateral movement!!! CODY FRANSON!!!

We I'm just sad that that is what constitutes edge of your seat excitement in sabers nation these days.......just sad

On a lighter note.  Rob Ray drinking game got another swig and another chug word this period.

Stold instead of stole = swig

Tooken instead of taken = chug (I debated making this a chug, refill, chug, because it was sooooo good).

I like that game lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.