The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

It seems that the Hoff and that other guy are off the books, but the Sabres are still paying Cy Hgsn for another 5 years.

Are they off the books or off the salary cap books? The 2nd is definitely true. Not positive about them actually not getting paid at present.

Are they off the books or off the salary cap books? The 2nd is definitely true. Not positive about them actually not getting paid at present.

You are right.  They are off the cap books, except for Cy.  All 3 are actually being paid to not play for the Sabres ... 2 are a bit under a million each year for another 4, or 5, and the 3rd is being paid 1.25 million for the next 3 years.

Ah that's right, because there's no offense with him, only offense

And no defence either.  Can't forget that.

RIP Roger Ailes. They'll be people who'll use his death as an opportunity to speak negitivly of him, but regardless of his faults, he broght a voice to the American people on cable news that previously didn't have a voice.

Sheppard Smith in tears right now talking about him. Rest in peace.

RIP Roger Ailes. They'll be people who'll use his death as an opportunity to speak negitivly of him, but regardless of his faults, he broght a voice to the American people on cable news that previously didn't have a voice.

Sheppard Smith in tears right now talking about him. Rest in peace.

Dude. off with that nonsense. And do it in the deepest hole you can possibly find. We've banned left-leaning politics from this board. It's about time the detritus is swept away to the the right as well.

Dude. ###### off with that nonsense. And do it in the deepest hole you can possibly find. We've banned left-leaning politics from this board. It's about time the detritus is swept away to the the right as well.

Agreed. That guy was a Grade A pos too. Nothing better than someone suddenly becoming a saint when they die. 

that guy

Dude. ###### off with that nonsense. And do it in the deepest hole you can possibly find. We've banned left-leaning politics from this board. It's about time the detritus is swept away to the the right as well.

I see left leaning comments on this message board all the time. Grow up Castro.

Also, hell can not possibly as peaceful as racetrackboy imagines it to be. That's if you're lucky and there is anything other than infinite darkness to look forward to. Spoiler Alert: Nope.

Typical hateful response from a leftist. Like clockwork.

I mean, I've seen and indeed touched a boob before...

I wonder if either of you are as mouthy in person as you are on the internet, that's the difference between you two and I. I don't type anything I wouldn't say to either of your faces. But go ahead and continue to speak negatively about me, your just showing your own foolishness.

I wonder if either of you are as mouthy in person as you are on the internet, that's the difference between you two and I. I don't type anything I wouldn't say to either of your faces. But go ahead and continue to speak negatively about me, your just showing your own foolishness.

Oh, I'm sorry,we're we still speaking?

In all honesty; If you had the courage of your convictions you'd be passive-aggressively praying for me. Arguing with heathens such as me just opens holes, my friend. I suggest you ignore me from here on, you'll be happier.

Yes, I eat my cereal without milk.

Seriously, nobody cares about this . We've banned politics already, and went over it a ton of times. 

Oh, I'm sorry,we're we still speaking?

In all honesty; If you had the courage of your convictions you'd be passive-aggressively praying for me. Arguing with heathens such as me just opens holes, my friend. I suggest you ignore me from here on, you'll be happier.

Alright, no mas. Come on now

Et tu Smarm-te?

I just didn't think it was all that funny or clever, and you know I'm pretty left.

I also thought you went after SSF a little harshly. Attack the post, not the poster.

I got my first job because of Ailes and actually did his talk show. He may or may not have been a douch, masogonist, etc (I really don't know), and I really didn't like his politics (like, at all), but he was a hell of a tv producer and like SSF said, he did create an entirely new genre (for good or bad) of programming.

It needs to cut both ways. If we're not gonna do it, we're all not gonna do it.

Liberties have been taken, invariably in one direction, since politics were deemed haram on this forum. I'm not inclined to suffer this gladly as I've held my tongue greatly over the past five months or so.

It needs to cut both ways. If we're not gonna do it, we're all not gonna do it.

Liberties have been taken, invariably in one direction, since politics were deemed haram on this forum. I'm not inclined to suffer this gladly as I've held my tongue greatly over the past five months or so.

That's true.  But no one else jumped in with a bunch of obnoxious responses -- just you.  There were a million better ways to have responded.