GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers 7:30 PM EST 12/20/2016

The Dominator

Good fight by Marcus with a guy who's much more experienced. 

Kane's on fiyah. This is how we need him playing. Was the only guy trying tonight (with Lehner) until halfway through the second.

Even if we win this game, I'm not happy with this team right now. Sleepwalking and then waking up late to try and squeeze a point or two out is barely working against the dregs of the league. It has to stop. We need these points.

Eichel has a sneak-assist on Risto's goal. I'll pretend he earned it on the pass to Sam that Sam didn't bury

We only hear about the system when they are not skating, but their D play on that 4 on 4 was a thing of beauty. Florida had some great puck movement and they stuck to it and we're on them like white on rice.

Challenge accepted. I have no problem bringing it up every GDT.

Kane's on fiyah. This is how we need him playing. Was the only guy trying tonight (with Lehner) until halfway through the second.

Kane was PO'ed when he was on the fourth line- didn't even smile when he scored a few games ago.  Now on the third line, still scoring, he looks like he's a bit happier.  I think he's learning that even on the bottom six, he can have a YUGE role on this this team.

Kane was PO'ed when he was on the fourth line- didn't even smile when he scored a few games ago. Now on the third line, still scoring, he looks like he's a bit happier. I think he's learning that even on the bottom six, he can have a YUGE role on this this team.

He certainly doesn't look bad on the Larsson line

Kane was PO'ed when he was on the fourth line- didn't even smile when he scored a few games ago.  Now on the third line, still scoring, he looks like he's a bit happier.  I think he's learning that even on the bottom six, he can have a YUGE role on this this team.

And the post-special-teams line rotations give him time with Jack and ROR every game, and he's getting plenty of minutes with Larry where he can be the guy. That's right where we want him.

Sam's goal, no assist for Jack.

Ristolainen now 3rd in defenseman assists.

That's cool too. 

Eichel has a sneak-assist on Risto's goal. I'll pretend he earned it on the pass to Sam that Sam didn't bury

Challenge accepted. I have no problem bringing it up every GDT.

Not sure what the challenge was, but I just wanted to point out that their system on the 4 on 4 was awesome. I kept thinking the wrong guy was pulling up coverage and sure enough, there was another guy to take his place.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.