GDT: Capitals @ Sabres 12/9/2016 (7pm est, MSG)

LGR4GM

Agreed. I really just want Des benched, unless he's in for Grant

I think Des has far more value than Ellis.

I think I'd rather have Grant in than Des.

You've heard the expression you're insane before yes?

Ha, I just realized who he is. Pretty sure I took two of his classes.

Anyway, it seems like the only thing that Des can do better than Grant right now is fight, and nobody fights anymore.

Well now I'm curious if I know you. What year did you graduate? I went from 2011-2016

Wait, am I reading this right? TrueBlueGED taught an undergrad-sodbuster? That's pretty wild

Possibly, and if he took multiple of my classes then I probably have a 1/10 shot of guessing who he is (what can I say, I scared most students off after a single class). Small world.

Well if he taught Public Opinion and Campaigns and Elections, yeah.

This would explain why he didn't mind me listening to WGR in class on trade deadline day.

Ha! Yup. Small world indeed.

Well if he taught Public Opinion and Campaigns and Elections, yeah.

This would explain why he didn't mind me listening to WGR in class on trade deadline day.

Possibly, and if he took multiple of my classes then I probably have a 1/10 shot of guessing who he is (what can I say, I scared most students off after a single class). Small world.

Ha! Yup. Small world indeed.

:lol: awesome.

Cheers moafukkas, how you boys doing tonite ?

Heeyyyyyy MODO how are you??

My name's Garrett. I was a PLS major and carried HST and INS minors, and I took a few Earth Science classes, mostly to kill time.

Bad with names, I'd have to see you. Plus I don't really know what Skanks real name was, but I don't believe it was Garrett Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.