The Eichel Scrapbook!

Randall Flagg

Leaving aside the Leaf fan thing for season ticket holders to address, 

It's a ###### library in there for every non-Leaf game and it sucks, and when I try to chant/shout I get "looks" cast in my direction. I know that many others here have said the same. 

I know the team has been trash for so long, but I also know that when I sit in the arena that's the last thing I'm thinking of. When I'm actually at the game, it's easy to get totally into the moment. The dark clouds are only present on the couch at my house during game time. 

I mean, these same fans go absolutely ballistic at Bills games still, and the Bills have been far, far worse for far, far longer. I don't know what gives.

I've never thought of Sabres and Bills fans as totally overlapping. Honestly, the Aud was pretty sedate most times I was there. Sitting in the golds once, Chet and Muffy's grandparents chided my little niece for kicking the back of their seat to the beat of the organ music. It always seemed like more of a genteel crowd. Playoffs were a totally different atmosphere for sure.

Someone in the press should ask Eichel what he thinks about his rookie rival McDavid's team clinching a playoff berth already, and McDavid, in his second season, going to the playoffs - while Eichel's team, in Jack's second season, is almost 20 points below even a Wildcard berth?

Someone in the press should ask Eichel what he thinks about his rookie rival McDavid's team clinching a playoff berth already, and McDavid, in his second season, going to the playoffs - while Eichel's team, in Jack's second season, is almost 20 points below even a Wildcard berth?

Just to be a dick?

Answer 1: I only care about what my team is doing, and we have to be better; I have to be better.

Answer 2: Edmonton was terrible for a lot longer time before getting to this point. I'm not worried, the Sabres will be there next near.

Just to be a dick?

Paging PHam, Paging PHam.

Edited by MattPie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.