GDT: Buffalo at Calgary, 9:00 PM ET, 10/18/2016

Doohickie

Damn super critical on here tonight two games in. Fine, smart road game. Some bad bounces after getting some good ones in Edmonton. ROR-Reino-Oks worth the price of admission alone. Kuli is a weapon in transition. Risto looks elite.

Damn voice of reason is taking the fun out of my bitchfest.

Do you guys watch the game, as soon as Buffalo got possession, gorges went off for Okposo. Btw, they scored on us with Reinhart giving up the puck and O'Reilly not staying with gaudreau. By my count, that's 2 forwards, 1 d (mccabe) on the ice for the game losing goal

Not sure about that. Throwing yourself to the floor with the opposition near you bought Johnny Hockey a few calls tonight...

Would he have gotten them in OT? That cross check happens all game long when two guys are fighting for the puck at the boards. I can see why there wasn't a call.

Do you guys watch the game, as soon as Buffalo got possession, gorges went off for Okposo. Btw, they scored on us with Reinhart giving up the puck and O'Reilly not staying with gaudreau. By my count, that's 2 forwards, 1 d (mccabe) on the ice for the game losing goal

Yes, which is a horrible strategy. Let's say Calgary wins the draw...Gorges is among our worst players at regaining possession. To say nothing of his skating in a 3-on-3 environment. Just awful.

Yes, which is a horrible strategy. Let's say Calgary wins the draw...Gorges is among our worst players at regaining possession. To say nothing of his skating in a 3-on-3 environment. Just awful.

But it worked, and we almost score seconds into the OT.

Sam should have given the puck to O'Reilly on the other side of the play. Gaudreau wasn't O'Reilly's man to lose in that situation. Sam needs to not lose the puck. Simple as that. Boarding or not, he needed to get the puck to ROR before he was hit. 

The second to last trio on the ice was Kulikov, Bogo, and Johan. That's two D and your third line center, not that those guys individually don't belong on the ice. Just not at the same time in three on three overtime.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.