Moulson Girgensons Gionta

Carrier Larsson Foilgno

Because I want Sam at centre and Zemgus at wing

ROR Eichel Okposo

Kane Reinhart Ennis

Foligno Larsson Girgensons

Moulson COR Gionta

Edited by dudacek

I just got around to watching the videos that I posted. Loved the excitement. Okposo couldn't drop the smile from his face. I'm very encouraged from Gorges' and Gionta's optimism. Those guys were incredible gets as far as leadership goes, and I'm not usually one to drone on about leadership and character. Those were the guys that Edmonton never brought in. Tyler looks great. Kane's was too awkward to get through. I looooooooove Samson. 

Can't ###ing wait. 

Best mix for right now

Ennis ROR Okposo

Kane Eichel Reinhart

Moulson Girgensons Bailey

Foligno Larsson Gionta

Because I want Sam at centre

ROR Eichel Okposo

Kane Reinhart Ennis

Moulson Girgensons Gionta

Carrier Larsson Foilgno

Because I want Sam at centre and Zemgus at wing

ROR Eichel Okposo

Kane Reinhart Ennis

Foligno Larsson Girgensons

Moulson COR Gionta

The bolded things make me want to say far worse things to you than comparing Hockey Canada to the Patriots :devil:

I don't want Kane anywhere near Eichel.

...and to Blue.

Kane and Eichel were a bad match early in the year, but they looked real good down the stretch with Reinhart.

It was almost like Kane decided these guys were good enough to give the puck to.

Why the vehement reaction?

It's not that I want Matty Moulson there (although he is a good guy who I'd love to see rebound, just like I'd love to see McCabe win the Norris) it's just that he will be on the team.

Also, if you want Zemgus above the fourth line and Reinhart on the wing, isn't COR the next centre in line?

Edited by dudacek

...and to Blue.

Kane and Eichel were a bad match early in the year, but they looked real good down the stretch with Reinhart.

It was almost like Kane decided these guys were good enough to give the puck to.

It's not that I want Matty Moulson there (although he is a good guy who I'd love to see rebound, just like I'd love to see McCabe win the Norris) it's just that he will be on the team.

Also, if you want Zemgus above the fourth line and Reinhart on the wing, isn't COR the next centre in line?

They were together for like five games. I'm just quite skeptical Kane dramatically changed his game when the only evidence we have is a really short stretch. And the stats still say Girgensons was better with Jack than when Kane was with Eichel and Reinhart. That said, I won't be at all surprised if Bylsma's lines shake out that way.

You're more convinced than I am that Moulson is in the team and/or a lineup regular. Bylsma already showed last year he's not afraid to leave him with 5 minutes per game.

On COR, I think you're right, and that's a big part of the reason I'm dismayed by the lack of another forward acquisition. It's like Murray has gone full Darcy with the depth.

Sabres.com coverage has been markedly improved this year, adding to the overall competence of a well run franchise.  For the first time in some time, the site's articles have added insight equal to this community. Highly recommend checking out LaBarber's articles daily. 

Can't help but be excited about the camaraderie, work ethic and overall positivity of the team. Good on GMTM for making a conscious effort to get character vets like Mouls (play was atrocious, but relationship with Eich alone may be worth half of his contract), Gorges and Gio. Definitely a solid blueprint for future tank copycats. Of course there may be no role model more valuable to the character of the team than ROR.

Don't know if there is new training staff in place, but players look noticeably bigger and to a man talk about an increased workload this offseason.

Also Reinhart is perfect. Toews-esque in his public persona. Very excited about the steps he takes this year.      

So many players seeking redemption and striving for big years personally can only mean good things for this team collectively. Ennis, Lehner, Girgs, Moulson,Franz,Kane.  Who am I missing ? That and the youth movement that is looking to take another step with Jack and Sam. I can't wait to see how this all shakes out.

Not to mention the new guys in Okposo and the russian Kuchirovinoff.

Edited by bunomatic

I wouldn't hate seeing if Kane and Eichel and Reinhart can replicate that stretch they had

Honestly, I think I'd mostly forgotten about that

I'll re-open my mind to the possibility, I reckon.

Why is this un-pinned? Training camp is still going on correct? Come on people. I know we tanked for years and have sucked for longer but lets bring back our A games.

Jack Eichel and Dmitri Kulikov will have their first team practices today according to the Sabres. 

A free agent acquisition that may have flown under the radar is making heads turn at #SabresCamp. #SharpenUp: http://bufsabres.co/HxMABW 

CtcZWvPWEAAujim.jpg
3 retweets7 likes

Retweeted

More

Why is this un-pinned? Training camp is still going on correct? Come on people. I know we tanked for years and have sucked for longer but lets bring back our A games.

Jack Eichel and Dmitri Kulikov will have their first team practices today according to the Sabres. 

A free agent acquisition that may have flown under the radar is making heads turn at #SabresCamp. #SharpenUp: ttp://bufsabres.co/HxMABW 

More

Are they still in training camp while they play preseason games? I'm asking.

Anyway - looking forward to having Eichel back in the fold. And Kulikov too!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.