SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2016-2017 Edition

deluca67

The proposed change to a keeper league in Gold is not happening, correct?

Wasn't a lot of support for it, so we will keep things as normal. 

This is what I have for Gold. 

Lineup:

2 Centers

2 Left Wings

2 Right Wings 

4 D-men

1 utility

1 Goalie

2 Bench

Scoring:

Goals

Assists 

PP Points

SH Points

Shooting %

Face Offs Won

Hits

Blocked Shots

Wins

GAA

Shots Against

SV%

It was discussed earlier, if it is a problem I can switch it back. 

I have no problem, i was just curious. I had missed the topic though, sorry i should have looked back before posting. I just think one goalie gives less strategy and allows for more luck. But i'm okay with what the league wants and will plan accordingly! 

Can't believe this is our 8th season playing in Gold.

No not that, the 3rd year and younger league part.

I was going to schedule Blues draft for Sunday night. Is everyone okay with that?

Draft is fine with me.

I was tossing out the idea of only drafting rookies, 2nd & 3rd year players. Something different. I may use that as my strategy. 

No not that, the 3rd year and younger league part.

I was going to schedule Blues draft for Sunday night. Is everyone okay with that?

Anyway it could be any other night than tomorrow? We've got thanksgiving stuff going on tomorrow and I won't be near a computer. If it's the only day that works for everyone else then so be it.

I can do Tuesday night, and maybe Monday

Either of those work for me. Would prefer 9pm or later but again, I don't want to seem needy. I can always auto draft if I have to. Just more fun if it's live.

Sorry about the short notice about tomorrow not working. Sunday nights usually work but just didn't put two and two together that this was the long weekend Sunday.

Either of those work for me. Would prefer 9pm or later but again, I don't want to seem needy. I can always auto draft if I have to. Just more fun if it's live.

Sorry about the short notice about tomorrow not working. Sunday nights usually work but just didn't put two and two together that this was the long weekend Sunday.

No worries, not a problem. We can do 9pm Monday, I may have a softball game Tuesday

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.