Will Borgen - Sleeper Pick

LGR4GM

I love Vogl and Hoppe because they do write some good stuff. After his team won the 3v3 tourney at camp I was thinking about Borgen and Hoppe didn't disappoint.

So with 1 NCAA season under his belt and his stock rising fast, what do you think William Borgen will end up as? Top 4? Top 6? AHL guy? Roll the dice it is summer and i like young William

http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-prospect-will-borgen-adjusted-quickly-college-hockey/

Because Paul Bettany and because the character is William

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more traction. The kid went from high school, to college to the US WJr team in just months and never stopped improving. This is a huge value pick who I expect to be signed after this coming season.

From a Sabres standpoint, I'm really impressed with the quality GMTM and his staff's later draft picks. From 2015 you also have Estephan who blossomed last year also and might be one of our best center prospect right now. Also Hagel and Glotov look like this years' Estephan based on their performance in development camp.

There was a time not so long ago when many were intrigued about the potential of Dan Catenacci.

Every year, a few deeper picks do something that catches your attention. Most of them never make it.

WJC is a big indicator for me, so Borgen is punching out of his weight class better than most. Hope that continues.

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more traction. The kid went from high school, to college to the US WJr team in just months and never stopped improving. This is a huge value pick who I expect to be signed after this coming season.

From a Sabres standpoint, I'm really impressed with the quality GMTM and his staff's later draft picks. From 2015 you also have Estephan who blossomed last year also and might be one of our best center prospect right now. Also Hagel and Glotov look like this years' Estephan based on their performance in development camp.

Borgen, Fiorentino, Estephan, Hagel, these are all sleeper picks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.