GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 2-4-2016

WildCard

Hard to really draw conclusions from that. He was a POS. Teds recognized him as such and treated him accordingly.

I'm not so sure. The only evidence I have to the contrary is Hodgson was a good player for his role until Nolan came along, and everything afterwards points to Nolan having ruined his career. Kind of the chicken and the egg argument I know, but I'm curious to hear what people think

Then again, DD sales to have ruined Matty Mou

Edited by WildCard

Johnson is the Fitzpatrick of Buffalo goaltenders. You just know at some time he's gonna whiff and break your heart. Nice goal by the rat, though. Gotta tip your hat. 

GO SABRES!!!

I know I am way, way late, but I just have to salute you for this. Outstanding.

post-1458-0-96601100-1454645137.gif

And this, this.... :w00t:  :wub:  :worthy: 

He's horrible.

I'll repeat: when this team arrives, Bylsma won't be the coach.

He's as gone as Nolan.

We can start a pool as to when.

I think I now know how Eleven felt at the end of Lindy's run here.

I'd take Lindy back.

He changed and adapted his coaching style over time. 

He wasn't a coach for the tank. Don't think he would have even had considered the Sabres this year even if he didn't have a great job with the Stars.

But come summer of 2017. One never knows?

You must not have been paying to much attention, because he also tried a pass from the same move, building on the move

I did see that.  But his pass attempt is nearly the same angle as his shot off the goalie's pad and in.  They are prepared for the puck on that side.  Just saying I'd like to see him perhaps change it up and that's not the only repetitive move he's tried to make.  He's learning but I'd like to see it a little faster.  I'm not saying he's not great to watch but those repeated attempts almost come across as arrogance.  He's too good to consider him too stupid to know what he's doing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.