GDT: Buffalo @ Winnipeg, 3:00 pm est, 1-10-2016

WildCard

Most of the board regulars don't handle it any better. And if you join a new board and every thread is someone with 10k posts attacking you, why would you stay?

Honest question..... Did he get attacked much?  Him and Liger had quite the little tif going about the trade but...... cheeez, I had his back in the politics thread.  Sometimes you gotta stop taking these things to heart.  And sometimes you just have to move on to another convo.

Edited by We've

Honest question..... Did he get attacked much?  Him and Liger had quite the little tif going about the trade but...... cheeez, I had his back in the politics thread.  Sometimes you gotta stop taking these things to heart.  And sometimes you just have to move on to another convo.

Didn't even notice him untill he had his little emo fit :D

Most of the board regulars don't handle it any better. And if you join a new board and every thread is someone with 10k posts attacking you, why would you stay?

Except they do, since they don't go running to cry on Bernie Sanders' shoulder when it happens. He couldn't handle disagreement; the spat with Liger was not an isolated incident with respect to his response.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

I know at one point he put me on ignore because he didn't agree with my political view on something.

Haven't seen every thread (I'm never opening a politics one here) but it seemed like something similar was happening in a lot of threads at once.

It's tough to join a board when the majority of people (all of whom have been there longer) are all telling you to zip it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.