Low Points of the Tank

Doohickie

You just made me feel like Dorothy after she landed in Oz.

Beware of Flying Monkeys.

The Preds are going to make us look silly when Hodgson scores 20 for them.

No they won't.  His former presence on this team is irrelevant.  I don't care if he scores 50.  He was never gonna do it in Buffalo.  He and Leno were, in my mind, THE Tank Commanders and he was never going to be part of the rebuild.  I thought for a while he might be, but he was destined to drag this team down as long as he was on it.

Beware of Flying Monkeys.

No they won't.  His former presence on this team is irrelevant.  I don't care if he scores 50.  He was never gonna do it in Buffalo.  He and Leno were, in my mind, THE Tank Commanders and he was never going to be part of the rebuild.  I thought for a while he might be, but he was destined to drag this team down as long as he was on it.

I think that we'll look silly to surface level national media and filthy casual hockey fans.  Everybody here knows that there's no room for a weak little Hodgson on our roster, especially with the actually talented cargo that we have to protect.  As I'm sure Potato can attest, the Preds are a very well built team.  I think it's very likely that Hodgson finds a role on that squad where he's protected/facing weak competition and he'll produce.

I'm sketched out by how much that color commentator enjoyed seeing Omark get hurt. It sounded like he had caught his wife with Linus earlier that day or something, jeez.

Yeah, and we quietly mourned Umberger when Campbell lit him up....   :angel:

There was that shootout goal...

Thank goodness that didn't count in the stats and mess up his perfect record.

We should rank the tank players in order of importance to the tank...

1) Ville Leino - he once played 58 games and scored 0 goals.  Tank Commander.

2) Cody Hodgson- He once had many of us, myself included, thinking that he was a hockey player.

These 2 really are head-and-shoulders above (or below) all others.

The ultimate Darcy forwards -- soft, overpaid and ineffective.

And I call NFW on Hodgson scoring 20 in any season ever (and possibly not in total for the rest of his career). 

These 2 really are head-and-shoulders above (or below) all others.

The ultimate Darcy forwards -- soft, overpaid and ineffective.

And I call NFW on Hodgson scoring 20 in any season ever (and possibly not in total for the rest of his career). 

So when he scored 19 as a rookie that was just a bunch of lucky goals over and over?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.