What Would Be The Sabre's Goal Scent

WildCard

Plenty of games. I got to be one of those little kids on the ice once too. It really doesn't stick out in my mind too much though. Of course, I don't even remember what I had for lunch today.

I'm sorry that Smell was unable to help you relive a very memorable moment in Aud history. For me it wasn't even a hockey game that has my fondness memory. It was the Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini fight.  Please let me tell..

One of my best friends and I got tickets to a premier boxing event. Ray "Boom Boom " Mancini vs. Livingstone Bramble. At the time I had no idea that this was a historic fight in a boxing crazed city (young and clueless), but we went because we thought it would be fun. I believe (total memory recall) we sat in the 300 level. Like watching ants box from there, but the smell and sounds.......  I have total appreciation for Aud's memory from his smell, because that's the most memory I have from that event. Everything lofted up to us, the smell, the sounds, except the sight of what was happening in the ring.

As smell has said, take me back one more time.....

Thanks, Wood, for the shout-out.

I also appreciate the story about the smells from the Mancini fight (sorry can't see from whom; posting on a phone).

The idea of a Goal Fragrance is so great. Kudos to Wildcard.

There are many stories out there about how modern industry tries to influence consumers with piped-in smells (many of which are extremely subtle -- is one setting the airlines, maybe?).

Ideally, some scent scientist could reverse engineer the smell of the old Aud.

Also, and not for nothing, but Mrs. Pegula smells exceptionally nice. Maybe they could subtly lilt her fragrance through the FNC ductwork. (Oh, dear God. Help me.)

Does Hot Sauce not include butter?

A thousand times: No.

Edited by That Aud Smell

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.