What Would Be The Sabre's Goal Scent

WildCard

Does Hot Sauce not include butter?

Hot sauce - no; wing sauce - yes. ;)

depends on the hot sauce but I think Frank's red hot does have butter... anyone wanna check?

No need to check. The answer is a resounding 'NO.' :p

It does, however, contain vinegar (as the primary solvent).

Where is smell when you need him?

He has already left his scent in the song thread. He was the reason (in my mind) this thread was started.

He would not be impressed by your lack of olfactory senses.

no way, man.

the aud smell was a proprietary blend of roasted peanuts, stale beer, boiled hot dogs, and cigarettes.

bit of a tangent: i sat next to a lady the other day - a casual acquaintance through a kid's team - and she was wearing a fragrance that an old flame had worn. BOOM. i knew immediately who the old flame was (i'm talking like 20+ years ago) and what the name of the perfume was.

a further aside: i used some excellent advice i got here (from whom?) and politely, non-creepily asked whether her fragrance was _____ (what i thought it was) -- fragrance is the key term. i felt totally okay asking, and she responded in a way that seemed to make it clear that i was okay to have asked.

anyhoo. smells. man, are they the shiznit. i wish, wish, wish i could smell the scent of the old barn again. i think i would cry. in fact, i know i would.

I know Shrader you are at least a few years younger than I am. I really hope that you where able to take a game in at the Aud.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.