Ugghhh, 32 days left until home opener?

DirtDart

Perfect use of gif, Josie  :lol:

Ever since this thread opened I've been non-stop thinking about opening face-off. We're in the midst of the longest playoff drought in franchise history, and though that may not change this year, just watching a puck drop with Kane -O'Reily - Eichel will be incredible. Follow that with a line change to Moulson - Eichel - Ennis and I just may need a new pair of shorts every period, if not every commercial  :beer:

I looked for this at CVS yesterday and they didn't have it. Not sure why Fresh Balls website says CVS is carrying it.

Did you ask the lady at the counter where they kept the Fresh Balls? Did the lady at the counter really say that they had no Fresh Balls?

Ever since this thread opened I've been non-stop thinking about opening face-off. We're in the midst of the longest playoff drought in franchise history, and though that may not change this year, just watching a puck drop with Kane -O'Reily - Eichel will be incredible. Follow that with a line change to Moulson - Eichel - Ennis and I just may need a new pair of shorts every period, if not every commercial  :beer:

I'm hyped.  It's been so long since we've had exciting new acquisitions to judge.  This year we're going to have Eichel, Kane, O'Reilly, Lehner, and more Bogosian.  And we can judge the continued growth of Rasmus, Samsonus, Zemgus, Pysykus.

Side note, I can't read home opener and not pronounce it [home-o pee-ner]

Edited by immerman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.