SDT: Sabres Prospect Scrimmage Blue and Gold Tonight

Brawndo

Official attendance at 17,115. That's more than 11 NHL teams averaged last season.

I think if every team charged $10 all games would be sold out. That's not a fair comparison.

Auto correct. Sue me.

Seriously? An extra D threw you off the trail?

That's the interweb for you

Just got back, the fight was definitely the highlight of the night. Samson was AWESOME! The kid has the tools to be in the NHL.

He's supposed to. That's why he was picked so high.

I think if every team charged $10 all games would be sold out. That's not a fair comparison.

That's the interweb for you

He's supposed to. That's why he was picked so high.

Feel the Snark, let it flow through you.

If Eichel doesn't bring it, they'll send him down after Game 9 to save a year on his ELC.

Eichel can't go to Rochester. Similar to Grigeranko, he would have to go to juniors. Quebec in the QMJHL owns his rights. That isn't happening.

Eichel can't go to Rochester. Similar to Grigeranko, he would have to go to juniors. Quebec in the QMJHL owns his rights. That isn't happening.

Pretty sure this is wrong that this can't happen.

He was drafted out of college. He has never been a CHL player. They have no control over him.

Similar situation to Girgensons, whose CHL rights were held by Kelowna, but played for the Amerks as an under-ager after his draft year.

That said, you are right that it isn't happening.

Edited by dudacek

Hey guys, when you go to sabres.com in the background on the right is a pic of Moulson, what is in his mouth? Is he just not wearing his mouth guard right or?

It's his mouth guard.  He hangs it half outside his mouth and gnaws on it during stoppages in play.

Not sure why they picked that image for the background, but I guess it gives us some personality.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.