Evander Kane - How good do you expect him to be?

LGR4GM

Evander Kane's Skill  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How good will Evander Kane be for Buffalo next season?

• 30+ goal scorer and top 3 forward
    • 20+ goal player and top 6 contributor
    • < 20 goals but all around contributor
    • <20 goals, question his usefullness
    • <20 goals, worst trade ever, fire GMTM
    • EVANDER KANE WILL BE FINE!

Hopefully Evander's on-ice skills are as good but more consistent than his dating skills. He had been dating model Mara Teigen (have fun on Google or the link below). Big catch. But recently they must've had some major turbulence because Kane posted on social media photos of himself talking about how he didn't need her and was sick of being used... Until today where he flipped again and said he was wrong for saying that. Appears they're back together.

I look forward to seeing her in Buffalo at some point.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/philadelphia/friendly-reminder-that-sabres-evander-kane-is-dating-smokestack-model-mara-teigen/

"Instagram model/I guess regular model Mara Teigen"

Hahahahha

"Instagram model/I guess regular model Mara Teigen"

Hahahahha

I enjoyed that, too. I'm a little impressed by the number of photoshoots this girl has. I guess if I looked that good I would have people pay me take pictures, too.

Instead I just bought a pint of ice cream and sprayed whipped cream into my mouth.

I enjoyed that, too. I'm a little impressed by the number of photoshoots this girl has. I guess if I looked that good I would have people pay me take pictures, too.

Instead I just bought a pint of ice cream and sprayed whipped cream into my mouth.

She might be paying people to take pictures of her.  I'm not sure that she's actually gotten any modeling work.

I'm surprised, usually by this point we should have a few posters telling us how she's not really hot.

Oh, she's hot.

She's smoking , no doubt there, but she's no Kim Pegula though

Yowza.

Separately: it occurs to me that Evander will probably be pretty jacked up for his first game in Buffalo and might drop the gloves and pummel somebody.

If Evander does not, I might.

#myobligatorykimpegulajoke

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.