Pleased to meet me, per the 'Mats

DeleteThisAccount

I feel all better now.

Everything is right with the world. I missed Bender. 

And to be fair to Promo, this board has matured over time. This place was a lot different when I joined back in '07. I know I don't post the same way I did seven years ago. 

If he thinks that makes it boring that's fine. I think it makes him look fussy. 

I love this place. My view, as an occasional poster, multi time a day lurker:

There is a core. I'm glad it's here. It gives this place order, structure. Think "I wonder what he/she will think of this/that?".

I'm not sure if it's ten or twenty of you.

Then, there are one hundred more regulars.

Finally, the occasional and the new. I see a tree, with trunks, branches, twigs and leaves.

And the topics! All things, hockey and not.

Generally polite, respectful, and fair. Sometimes sharp and accountable. Occasionally snarky and angry. It's a family dinner table. Everybody in character and more three dimensional day after day.

As I've said ad nauseum, there's no place like it.

Edit: To those who carry the mail - I'm grateful!

Edited by Neo

I love this place. My view, as an occasional poster, multi time a day lurker:

There is a core. I'm glad it's here. It gives this place order, structure. Think "I wonder what he/she will think of this/that?".

I'm not sure if it's ten or twenty of you.

Then, there are one hundred more regulars.

Finally, the occasional and the new. I see a tree, with trunks, branches, twigs and leaves.

And the topics! All things, hockey and not.

Generally polite, respectful, and fair. Sometimes sharp and accountable. Occasionally snarky and angry. It's a family dinner table. Everybody in character and more three dimensional day after day.

As I've said ad nauseum, there's no place like it.

Edit: To those who carry the mail - I'm grateful!

Well said.  

wait, never deleted any Twitter posts over that. none.

i merely apologized to Paul that my posts were not at all directed at him and in no way were meant to disrespect him. my point then -- and i know it wasn't entirely clear -- was it was my contention that 'GR was under-reporting the Bylsma news on its 20-20 updates, while hinting something was coming. whether that was the case, i'm not sure, but that was my contention rightly or wrongly.

it was never meant to throw Paul under any bus. he is a very respected colleague.

jw

There's a lot of back-tracking here, John.  I'm just saying that you'd be full steam ahead as Jorge Wawrez here without having to do the whole PC bit.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.