Ennis goal = #3 in top 10 goals of the year

SarasotaSabre

Ennis's goal will probably be a highlight the Sabres show here and there over the years. It was just sick. And yes, Ennis ceiling appears to have risen a bit after this season. W/ in coming talent it's exciting to see what he can do when there are others to play with. 

That #1 goal by Nyquist was like a scene out of a movie where the hotshot comes in and won't pass to any of his teammates, so they walk away pissed off and he eventually learns that he needs them, too. 

Agreed. it's an extraordinary goal, but maybe not for good reasons.

That #1 goal by Nyquist was like a scene out of a movie where the hotshot comes in and won't pass to any of his teammates, so they walk away pissed off and he eventually learns that he needs them, too. 

We'll call him Gunnar Stahl.

Gree--hee-hee-eeasy.

I thought Ennis's goal was better than Tarasenko's and Nyquist's.  

I also thought OV's was the best of all of them.  

Ovechkin made his goal look almost effortless compared to some of the others, which could be why it was only the 6th top goal, but it shouldn't be looked at as less of a top goal because Oviechkin pulled off that move so smoothly. I also thought it could/should of been #1. 

Ovi's was disgusting.  Tarasenko's is still amazing, I've just seen it so many times before.  Those are also my two favorites on that list.

Do you mean you've seen that specific Tarasenko goal so many times before, or that you've seen that type of goal from other players so many times?

Do you mean you've seen that specific Tarasenko goal so many times before, or that you've seen that type of goal from other players so many times?

Not speaking for qwk, but I've seen players do it too much now, it's lost its shine. I actually did it in a game not too long ago, and I suck at hockey. Where things like Ennis' and Ovechkin's goal, not a chance a scrub could luck into that.

That specific Tarasenko goal.  I watched it probably about 20 times the day after it happened.

Not speaking for qwk, but I've seen players do it too much now, it's lost its shine. I actually did it in a game not too long ago, and I suck at hockey. Where things like Ennis' and Ovechkin's goal, not a chance a scrub could luck into that.

Disagree completely.  Tarasenko weaves through the entire defense and pulls that move (I call it the Forsberg) on the goalie at full speed.  I don't think I've ever seen a player do the Forsberg quite like that before.

That specific Tarasenko goal. I watched it probably about 20 times the day after it happened.

Disagree completely. Tarasenko weaves through the entire defense and pulls that move (I call it the Forsberg) on the goalie at full speed. I don't think I've ever seen a player do the Forsberg quite like that before.

I dunno, I think I've seen the Forsberg move too much is all I'm saying. It didn't move the needle for me. To each their own though. :thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.