The . Thread

Byebye

As lame as the flounce (I also love that word) was it seems to not be legit.

Dude was last active at about 7:15 PM yesterday.

One can run, but one can never hide, unless one does not log in.  Even a *private* log in will come out in the wash.

Well in that case, Naulter8, please come back already.

As lame as the flounce (I also love that word) was it seems to not be legit.

Dude was last active at about 7:15 PM yesterday.

One can run, but one can never hide, unless one does not log in.  Even a *private* log in will come out in the wash.

He can't quit us.  They always come back.

PMS should be banned.

Commie.

Just because he sees red with PMS does not mean you call him a Commie. That's just mean.

Can we have a , thread too? Maybe a ; or a : thread? 

I'm surprised we've only had one this season, the only other time I can imagine one is some playoff stress

You never go full :.

Interesting, Nolan getting fired in every thread but the one dedicated to Nolan getting fired. Bickering in every thread but the one dedicated to bickering. Moral of the story, if you don't want something discussed start a thread about it............... :angel:

PS-If it means anything (and it probably doesn't) I prefer a smaller forum. 

Size matters dude.  bigger is better.  no one wants smaller.

Since I made reference to the cross-thread sniping I understood the original complaint.. I just did not understand the way it was conveyed.  I've never really found going into a full rage to be the best way to encourage a change of behavior, especially since his request was for more civility.  It's like shooting people to stop the gun violence. 

However.. I do have to say the the continued efforts to bypass the language filter is beginning to annoy me.  It's there for a reason.  If you don't like it, petition the mods.  If you can't find a different way of saying it then let the board censor you.. we'll all get it anyway.

But, I suppose as long as you don't get warned for it then you are free to persist on that.

Oh.. and umm.. Go Sabres?

Just because he sees red with PMS does not mean you call him a Commie. That's just mean.

You never go full :.

Since I made reference to the cross-thread sniping I understood the original complaint.. I just did not understand the way it was conveyed.  I've never really found going into a full rage to be the best way to encourage a change of behavior, especially since his request was for more civility.  It's like shooting people to stop the gun violence. 

However.. I do have to say the the continued efforts to bypass the language filter is beginning to annoy me.  It's there for a reason.  If you don't like it, petition the mods.  If you can't find a different way of saying it then let the board censor you.. we'll all get it anyway.

But, I suppose as long as you don't get warned for it then you are free to persist on that.

Size does matter, especially when it's the light at the end of the tunnel, which leads me to..

LTS, are we closer to the end of the tunnel in your avatar then a few weeks back?

Sure looks like it to me...

Well, I prefer smaller forums which is why I never signed up for HFBoards. So I guess it's not everybody. Larger forums breed a higher percentage of trolls which makes civilized dialogue even more rare. 

The only time I recently bypassed any board censor was for the use of the phrase '######' as in '###### retentive'. If that's profane then I don't know what to say. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Well, I prefer smaller forums which is why I never signed up for HFBoards. So I guess it's not everybody. Larger forums breed a higher percentage of trolls which makes civilized dialogue even more rare. 

The only time I recently bypassed any board censor was for the use of the phrase '######' as in '###### retentive'. If that's profane then I don't know what to say. 

You also can't say 's age.

You also can't say ######'s age.

Well, ##### ######### # #### ## ######## #############!

Boobies......... 

Yes, sir.

Might as well face it ...

... we're all addicted to SabreSpace.

There are worse things to be addicted to.

I quit for a bit, could hardly call it a bit.  Even PA is back.

Going on vacation isn't quitting, you where in Daytona last week at bike week. I know because "Canada's Ocean Playground" could be read all over I-95.

It's mons

Monsies.  Enzo calls me Mondo

Group hug? I got dibs on qwksndmonster. Dude needs a shorthand nickname, btw. Is there one? Mon?

By the way I don't think you know how a group hug works.  I will gladly do a you-me hug.  I'm worried that you are calling it a group hug because Ghost will secretly be in there.

To be clear, I would hug Ghost as well, just separately.  Too much old man to contend with in one hug

By the way I don't think you know how a group hug works.  I will gladly do a you-me hug.  I'm worried that you are calling it a group hug because Ghost will secretly be in there.

To be clear, I would hug Ghost as well, just separately.  Too much old man to contend with in one hug

The mental picture of all this taking place is leaving me a bit unnerved. I'm not sure our seniors should be left unattended one on one with young'ins such as yourself. :ph34r:

I'm actually debating whether I know how a group hug works. I'm not sure I do. But I know some people fare better than others.

Size does matter, especially when it's the light at the end of the tunnel, which leads me to..

LTS, are we closer to the end of the tunnel in your avatar then a few weeks back?

Sure looks like it to me...

The end is always nearer.. unless the tunnel is infinite or you have not moved.

Nope, but nothing is perfect.  It would be better to have responsible posters than over-arching censorship.  But I guess my point stands that people just try and find away around it anyway.

It's mons

Interesting little fact on that word.. I learned the origin one time when I was desperate to make a word in Scrabble.  It was challenged and I won.  Based on this (dictionary.com):

Word Origin and History for monsExpand
n.

from Latin mons (plural montes"mountain" (see mount (n.)); used inEnglish in various anatomical senses, especially mons Veneris "mountains ofLove," fleshy eminence atop the vaginal opening, 1690s; often mons forshort.

Interesting little fact on that word.. I learned the origin one time when I was desperate to make a word in Scrabble.  It was challenged and I won.  Based on this (dictionary.com):

Word Origin and History for monsExpand
n.

from Latin mons (plural montes"mountain" (see mount (n.)); used inEnglish in various anatomical senses, especially mons Veneris "mountains ofLove," fleshy eminence atop the vaginal opening, 1690s; often mons forshort.

None of my young-ish nieces or nephews had ever beaten me at Scrabble. Then David finally slayed Goliath. On his last turn, my nephew was trying to put down L A P S but switched the L and A and made A L P S. I challenged, certain it was a proper name. Nope. The word alps means high mountains.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.