Zachary M Bogosian... man, myth, or legend?

drnkirishone

Particularly out of my defense. I want my defense to do 5 things well: be in position, block shots, keep the crease clean, hit the mess out of people when appropriate, make a solid outlet pass. Anything else is gravy.

Somewhere in my top 5 is: Intimidate.

Particularly out of my defense. I want my defense to do 5 things well: be in position, block shots, keep the crease clean, hit the mess out of people when appropriate, make a solid outlet pass. Anything else is gravy.

That's basically what I'm looking for. The outlet pass portion of that is especially important. Very underrated how much that contributes to offense

I hate to say this because I love this dude. Bringing so much more to the table than Myers did. But after tonight's game, I have to say myth.

The PA announcer called him Eric Bogosian after a penalty. I was less than amused and it reminded me that when Rob Niedermyer came here we spelled his name wrong on his jersey.

Made it worse is the fact it took that dude 3 games or so to notice HIS name was spelled wrong on his jersey.

It's ok if I spelled Niedermeyer wrong once or twice. The team spelled it wrong on his jersey. And we all get a pass cause he didn't notice for a few games. And to be fair, Niedermayer was lights out in the playoffs for us. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.