GDT Sabres at New Jersey 2-17-2015 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

I want to throw up... This is from our official Twitter account.

.@NHLonNBCSports saying nice things about our work ethic. Thanks guys. #BUFvsNJD

I know the guy that runs the account. He's super nice and cool. But this? Yuck. Get it together, Craig. :p

Zads doesn't look so good this game.

Agree.  He needs more discipline on his positioning.  He screwed up the power play by being out of position not getting back to his point.  Nothing that can't be taught, but usually that is taught and learned in bantams.  It's a little concerning.

Agree.  He needs more discipline on his positioning.  He screwed up the power play by being out of position not getting back to his point.  Nothing that can't be taught, but usually that is taught and learned in bantams.  It's a little concerning.

As soon as some vets are back, I really want him playing with one.

I can see him with Ristolainen long-term.  Like for ten years.  But I want Z with someone more experienced right now.

No way should they get both just because they miss. It should be either or.

BS. You intentionally cheat a player of a wide open scoring chance he should get the scoring chance back and you go sit in the box until they score or the two minutes are up. It should be a little extra considering you're cheating the team of a legitimate scoring chance.

Edited by Tank

BS. You intentionally cheat a player of a wide open scoring chance he should get the scoring chance back and you go sit in the box until they score or the two minutes are up. It should be a little extra considering you're cheating the team of a legitimate scoring chance.

But it's not a wide open shot. It's with a guy hanging on him. His reward for the penalty is a chance at a completely uncontested shot. The alternative is to just give them two minutes for tripping(in this case). That's fair.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.