GDT Sabres at Calgary 9pm EST MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

Only 5 losses away from the all-time record.......... and those were by expansion teams. As much as I hate to say it, I can't see where this may end.

It could go on for awhile. It appears with the exception of a half dozen these guys have already packed it in.

Edited by sicknfla

I wonder if he rues the day Miller was traded and he became our starter.

It's a month to the deadline. Murray must have at least had preliminary talks with his agent.

I can't see any way he would want to come back.

And Neuvirth has resorted to dropping weights on his toes in order to hide from this shite on IR.

Murray better pull off a trade for someone else's promising youngster.

This team is really going to regret not having a heir apparent.

We'll never challenge without a real goalie.

What has he done wrong?

:lol:

Edited by dudacek

I know it's not a popular take on things, but Drew Stafford really is one of the few players on this team with actual NHL talent.

He's a 20 goal per year scorer on a decent team.  (He's averaged 17 goals per year with the Sabres including some pretty crappy teams.)

1. This definitely is NOT Tim Murray's fault.

2. You are stuck with me until I can fall back asleep.  Sorry.  Many of you will want to log off now, or hug your families, or something.

My new team is proud.  They have good fans!!!  Good night, friends.

Why the long face?

Ugh I'm normally good at Wheel of Fortune, but my brain keeps trying to make it Ristolainen and I can't un-see it, lol.

R S T L N    E

It's symbolic of the repetitive scripts during the locker room interviews. Let's just get all the usual clichés out of the way and hear something new. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.