Will d4rk hit 20k posts by the end of the year?

PASabreFan

Will d4rk hit 20k posts by 2015?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will d4rk hit 20k posts by 2015?

• Yes, he is a posting machine who will be fueled by massive amounts of holiday sugar
    • No, his fingers will become entangled in his beard and he will be out indefinitely with an upper body

He joined March 10th 2007[1], which means that as of today, December 18th 2014[2], 2,840 days have passed [2]. He has 19,826 at press time [1]. He therefore averages out to ~6.98 posts per day (ppd), which. Projecting out, at this rate it would take him ~24.85 days to read 20K; call it 25. It is 14 days before New Years. He would have to increase his rate up to around ~12.43 ppd, an increase of 5.45 ppd, or ~43.85%. Get to work d4rk!

1. http://forums.sabres...1361-d4rksabre/

2. https://www.google.c...sm=122&ie=UTF-8

3. http://www.convertunits.com/dates/from/Mar+10,+2007/to/Dec+18,+2014

Heck, if Liger could do it the 1st 6 months he posted here, D4rk should be able to do it for 2 weeks. ;)

To think, we could be witnesses to history here. Seems like we should have Les Nessman reporting this historic event. "The crowd is curious, but well behaved. ..."

Heck, if Liger could do it the 1st 6 months he posted here, D4rk should be able to do it for 2 weeks. ;)

To think, we could be witnesses to history here. Seems like we should have Les Nessman reporting this historic event. "The crowd is curious, but well behaved. ..."

I'm thinking more along the lines of Rick Azar calling OJ's 2,000 yard run on radio from Shea Stadium. "d4rk posting left, one more! There it is! Gentlemen, and ladies, and bio, I don't know if we realize what we have been privileged to see..."

I'm thinking more along the lines of Rick Azar calling OJ's 2,000 yard run on radio from Shea Stadium. "d4rk posting left, one more! There it is! Gentlemen, and ladies, and bio, I don't know if we realize what we have been privileged to see..."

Hey! lol

But on review will SDS bounce him up from 20,000 to 20,001 or 20,002, like they did for OJ? Or even worse, find a couple of :) only posts and bump him back down to 19,998? That would be rough. It could lead to pandemonium round these parts.

But on review will SDS bounce him up from 20,000 to 20,001 or 20,002, like they did for OJ? Or even worse, find a couple of :) only posts and bump him back down to 19,998? That would be rough. It could lead to pandemonium round these parts.

SDS might have to hire this guy:

post-136-0-18803700-1419170415_thumb.jpeg

if they take away some posts do you think we could get bernie mac to play d4rk in the movie?

Way to go Buffalo Sports fans.

Keep celebrating individual successes in lieu of championships.

Here:

ciabatta-bread-recipe-3.jpg

This is to go with your circuses.

Terry is probably paying D4rk per post to break the milestone and create the illusion of success for the franchise. I can't be the only one who's noticed that D4rks posts have swung heartily into the militant anti-tank, this team is winning now, camp. :pirate:

Way to go Buffalo Sports fans.

Keep celebrating individual successes in lieu of championships.

Here:

ciabatta-bread-recipe-3.jpg

This is to go with your circuses.

Terry is probably paying D4rk per post to break the milestone and create the illusion of success for the franchise. I can't be the only one who's noticed that D4rks posts have swung heartily into the militant anti-tank, this team is winning now, camp. :pirate:

That's some tasty looking bread.

At 19,861 total posts, and ten days left in the year - D4rk has to post an average of 14 posts per day to hit the mark by New Years. Very doable.

Is that all. This must be your first day on the board because I see him hitting it by Christmas,…

…and every one a gem, BTW.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.