Random Hockey Trivia

shrader

I heard a random bit of information on the radio and it got me thinking that this could be a fun thread. I just want to lay out two ground rules before I kick this off.

1. If you are going to post a response, put it in white text or something so that others aren't spoiled and get their shot.

2. Don't Google answers before posting. Let's keep this fun. I like digging around in my head trying to figure out the answers.

So here's the random fact of the day for me. Six Americans have been drafted first overall. Name them.

In the spirit of the thread, I have not looked up the answer. I can get 4 of them so far.

Just picked up my fifth. No clue on the sixth. I only found the fifth because i saw him on Twitter. He's an agent now. I see Jeanbe got him, too.

I just checked your spoiler and I can't believe I missed that one. Guess I'm out since you had one I didn't.

Feel free to throw any questions out there that come to mind. I heard Matthew Barnaby on the radio yesterday saying that he played for 7 teams (could only think of 3 of them). I was thinking of using that one but it's pretty boring and obscure. There must be something more entertaining out there than that.

This is one of those where I don't believe anybody could get all six without googling it/piecing together from other posts.

That is because you didn't see some of those guys play. I got 4 immediately, remembered Berard and actually Erik Johnson took me the longest. I'm just too technologically challenged to know how to post them without ruining it for everyone. I do admit that I read your post about Lawton before thinking about the answer but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered him as well.

That is because you didn't see some of those guys play. I got 4 immediately, remembered Berard and actually Erik Johnson took me the longest. I'm just too technologically challenged to know how to post them without ruining it for everyone. I do admit that I read your post about Lawton before thinking about the answer but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered him as well.

Agreed.

The 1st 5 came pretty quickly. Totally forgot that Johnson was a #1. Could easily see a lot of people getting all 6.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.