GDT - Anaheim @ Buffalo 3pm

inkman

Murray might have to stock up on 2016 first rounder picks this way the fans of Buffalo have something to cheer about.

Wow 24-7 shots in favor of Anaheim. Holy cow

I think we'll have to get used to this.

10 for 40 on faceoffs. Hmmm.

Never noticed the captains crest on the shoulders of the thirds.

Edited by X. Benedict

When Reinhart gets sent back call up Larson in his spot. After tonight's game they actually play two teams they could possibly beat in Carolina and Florida. I find it very disturbing that they are getting outshot this bad so early on in the season. I would have at least thought they would have been better in this department.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

When Reinhart gets sent back call up Larson in his spot. After tonight's game they actually play two teams they could possibly beat in Carolina and Florida. I find it very disturbing that they are getting outshot this bad so early on in the season. I would have at least thought they would have been better in this department.

Our bad defense tilts the ice tostada our end. I wouldn't be surprised if Pysyk's return makes an outsized difference. Not enough to make us good, but it will be an improvement

Much better offensive period for us. We took 4 shots, which is a big improvement over the 3 we took in the first. :thumbsup:

We're lulling them into a false sense of security.

Holy crap, I never saw this piss-poor passing even at a pro game, and when a pass randomly connects, it bounces off the recepients stick.

Our bad defense tilts the ice tostada our end. I wouldn't be surprised if Pysyk's return makes an outsized difference. Not enough to make us good, but it will be an improvement

I just can't believe they can't generate more shots which is more disturbing to me.I don't even think they were this bad last year when it came to getting pucks at the net. At this rate they will finish at the bottom for sure. Your not gonna win games getting outshot by double or triple amounts. Even I'm shocked by this one because I thought the defense would be better which would lead to faster breakouts and more chances.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

I like these 3 p.m. games a lot. Have the game on while I work so I'm essentially being paid to watch the suckfest that is this team.

29-7 shots? Are you kidding me?

That's what I said I just can't believe how bad this team is getting outshot in these first 3 games. It's unreal. Even when they were bad last year they were getting more shots then they are now. Which is alittle disturbing because I think this team is better than last year's. I know we had Miller and Vanek for alittle while but.

Passing, dump and chase, shots, penalties...it's amazing the PK unit is acceptable. This team is just horrid. Not exactly what I expected, at least the coaching aspect of it. What's up with Zadarov wasting time upstairs? WTF?

That's what I said I just can't believe how bad this team is getting outshot in these first 3 games. It's unreal. Even when they were bad last year they were getting more shots then they are now. Which is alittle disturbing because I think this team is better than last year's. I know we had Miller and Vanek for alittle while but.

Its hard to shoot the puck when we never have possession.

Suck it up boys. We really are that bad. Its looking like we won't need any help from other teams in our quest for the bottom.

Its hard to shoot the puck when we never have possession.

Suck it up boys. We really are that bad. Its looking like we won't need any help from other teams in our quest for the bottom.

Can someone get Rheinhart out of here then? If I were the GM, I wouldn't allow him within 50 clicks of the arena, there is ZERO positives he can pick up with this team, as it is.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.