Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Where is the big data stats guy to calm my fears that Edm and Az are tanking right past us? Yes I know we still have a lead but Edm and Az have a tougher conference to get through. I am also tired of the recrimination from Canadian media about us tanking, when the Leafs were in the playoffs when they started their tank...whew just needed to vent. Carry on nothing to see here.

Where is the big data stats guy to calm my fears that Edm and Az are tanking right past us? Yes I know we still have a lead but Edm and Az have a tougher conference to get through. I am also tired of the recrimination from Canadian media about us tanking, when the Leafs were in the playoffs when they started their tank...whew just needed to vent. Carry on nothing to see here.

statistically speaking the Sabres should earn somethin like 5 points over their remaining games... so we shall see. Just know as much as it may suck to hear, there are other players outside of McEichel that will be very good NHL players. 

Edit: I lied, they could earn 9.5 points roughly over their final 15 games so if the pattern holds true we need Edmonton to win 3 games and Arizona to win 2.

Edited by Ligerovich 4GM

statistically speaking the Sabres should earn somethin like 5 points over their remaining games... so we shall see. Just know as much as it may suck to hear, there are other players outside of McEichel that will be very good NHL players. 

Edit: I lied, they could earn 9.5 points roughly over their final 15 games so if the pattern holds true we need Edmonton to win 3 games and Arizona to win 2.

But a team doesn't intentionally finish at the bottom of the league for any of those other players.  That's reserved for the likes of McEichel.

I have nothing to say that I haven't said a million times. We're the worst team and we have the lead as the season dwindles, making us the heavy favorites to finish last. If we still have a 4 point lead on Edmonton after we play our games in hand, everyone should feel really good.

NO dammit..... We did not suck this freaking bad for this freaking long to even think about anyone outside of the top 2!!!!! That's blasphemy and anyone who thinks different should get shipped off to Siberia to fight polar bears with their bare hands

Sir calm down. Though not the ideal outcome, drafting 3rd (or maybe even 4th) is still going to get us a prospect that would compete for #1 overall in a typical draft year.

I have nothing to say that I haven't said a million times. We're the worst team and we have the lead as the season dwindles, making us the heavy favorites to finish last. If we still have a 4 point lead on Edmonton after we play our games in hand, everyone should feel really good.

Sir calm down. Though not the ideal outcome, drafting 3rd (or maybe even 4th) is still going to get us a prospect that would compete for #1 overall in a typical draft year.

Thank you. I am coming in now, little chilly on that ledge. No sir, I will not wear that hideous coat, in your hand....the horror.

But this is not a typical year. That is the point. Yes we will get a good player in the top 4, but a great one in the top two...wanting good things is allowed.