Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Remember that time we drafted a #1 center 2nd overall?  Good times, good times.

Don't forget Sam Reinhart is already a Sabre.  There are worse things than drafting Marner or Strome 4th overall.

And drafting Marner and Strome would be a lot worse than drafting McEichel.

We get it. We all get it. We know that Marner/Strome are good. They're still not great. They may outperform their prospect rankings, of course, but they aren't likely to change this franchise's fortunes. The tank is and always was about the top two. The rest is just "well we're in a better place than we were before" but a MUCH larger unknown.

Is this a change of heart now that we're getting closer to the end? Not being a douche, I just remember that a lot of pro-tankers said it didn't matter if we got McEichel, that it was more about getting a lot of high draft picks. Seems like their resolve is wavering.

I still think we have this thing locked up. This team is really bad, especially with these late injuries. We're just seeing what we have in Neuvirth and then we'll start to sit him (unless TN knows he's gone after this year and is purposely fooking us by starting him,… oof, I hate my conspiracy theory brain).

Is this a change of heart now that we're getting closer to the end? Not being a douche, I just remember that a lot of pro-tankers said it didn't matter if we got McEichel, that it was more about getting a lot of high draft picks. Seems like their resolve is wavering.

Anti tank checking in. You're right but only because we're this f'n close to one of those two guys. The resolve has been gone for some time. Don't call me a douche if I get on the CHL bandwagon now!

They've been so bad for so long, finish it and make it worth it all.

That's prudent, but if anyone throws another Forsberg at you, you counter with Vinz. Seriousky, if CBJ think they need to see their kids against us, well we need to see the video techs against them. Sends a message: we are rebuilding, you're Effin Columbus

The Oil killin a huge penalty

Anti tank checking in. You're right but only because we're this f'n close to one of those two guys. The resolve has been gone for some time. Don't call me a douche if I get on the CHL bandwagon now!

Always room sir. Especially for STHs

Zemgus might be done for the season.  I hate to see that. 

Edited by BRAWNDO

Anti tankers going pro tank is the worst juju, jinx, anti Shart mojo that could happen... man we are picking third now.. but hey I'd never call you a douche.

I still think we have this thing locked up. This team is really bad, especially with these late injuries. We're just seeing what we have in Neuvirth and then we'll start to sit him (unless TN knows he's gone after this year and is purposely fooking us by starting him,… oof, I hate my conspiracy theory brain).

Plus this is the same management team that was involved with PLF's departure.  I wouldn't put screwing with the plan past him. 

Always room sir. Especially for STHs

Zemgus might be done for the season.  I hate to see that. 

I had to sink down and say YESSSSS on Sunday when Nashville scored lol.

This needs to end!

Anti tankers going pro tank is the worst juju, jinx, anti Shart mojo that could happen... man we are picking third now.. but hey I'd never call you a douche.

LOL

Before anybody asks: ###### no I am not happy that Zemgus is hurt and you should be ashamed if you are. Hope the kid is okay.

I can't believe anyone of us would be happy with Zemgus being hurt. Turn in your fan card an d off to anyone who really does feel that way.