Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Ice already sunk one ship, I think it's too late for that.

Yup and had a goal and an asst in last nights beer league game. We won 6-3 and are 4-0 this season. we will see how long it lasts.

Ps i said lips not whose...

Edited by Fargenov Iceholeski

You don't come this far and lay up. You don't send this community home with blue balls. I haven't been pro-tank from the beginning, but I bought into it. My rationale was that if this cluster mess produced anything other than 1 / 1a, two years were wasted. We could've gone all in, retained players, and still drafted some quality kids. You go for back to back DFLs, you'd better not screw it up.

My questions for Mr. Pegula: Was DFL the plan, or was best product possible the plan? Who screwed it up? Tell me the plan wasn't something in between best possible and DFL.

Definitely. Should see at least one Meszaros or Kaleta goal by then.

Good Lord, the pessimism around here is truly palpable. On paper, the Sabres shouldn't have a chance of picking any points up tonight. They're w/in striking distance of 1-2. IF they get a point or 2, it's gravy. If not, take care of business in 4 of 5 and it doesn't matter what the DD's do.

Neo, Inwould also ask if dfl was the plan, why Nolan? Rolston was the perfect stooge to ride this clown car. Tippet has no problem "buying in", but not Uncle Ted. Yes they will draft a good player, but not getting 1 or 1a, is classic Buffalo. Dont worry Terry just ice some hardworking slugs and you'll pack the barn. Works like a charm up there.