Traverse City Tournament: Sept. 12 - Sept. 16

nfreeman

Its just a pickup game between prospects. From everything i heard they played decent enough.

I didn't listen but they lost 6 1. Not sure they played decent. Didn't someone say they were outshot by 15 as well? I'm not going to over react to a glorified scrimmage but some must have not played decent.

This is a time where I legitimately don't have any opinion on the final score. I mean, it'd be cool to say you won, but this really doesn't matter. This mix of players will never play together in any lineup near what we see out there...

Edited by Tankalicious

I didn't listen but they lost 6 1. Not sure they played decent. Didn't someone say they were outshot by 15 as well? I'm not going to over react to a glorified scrimmage but some must have not played decent.

The post game interviews are pretty good. Sabres had more chances, opportunities, hit the post, etc. Everyone who listened or saw the game said it should have been close. Again, it doesn't matter either way, it's a pickup game. I'm just echoing what I read and heard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.