SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2014-2015 Edition

nobody

I've had a request to swap the draft days moving Gold to Mon and Blue to Tue. Any issue with that?

Gold draft set right now for Tue Oct 7 9:00pm

Blue draft set right now for Mon Oct 6 9:00pm

Monday for gold probably works out better for me, provided I actually mark down that the date was advanced.

I've had a request to swap the draft days moving Gold to Mon and Blue to Tue. Any issue with that?

Gold draft set right now for Tue Oct 7 9:00pm

Blue draft set right now for Mon Oct 6 9:00pm

I can't do Mon but I can Tuesday, only problem is, I'm pretty sure I'm in Blue. Anyway I can switch leagues?

Not too mysterious since I always send a note or two along the way when i notice someone hasn't been active in a month or so. If you can find an hour each week you can get your Gold roster set for the week.

I sincerely never saw a note, but that doesn't mean you didn't do your due diligence. To me it was out of the blue, given my participation it was hardly surprising. Back to the original point though, If there's room then i want in.

I sincerely never saw a note, but that doesn't mean you didn't do your due diligence. To me it was out of the blue, given my participation it was hardly surprising. Back to the original point though, If there's room then i want in.

No - it was out of the Gold. :)

Back to your original point - I sent you a pm with a link to join a minute after I wrote my comment to you yesterday. Not starting this year off any better than last I see. :(

You need to check your messages - maybe you'll find the ones from last year too! ;)

No - it was out of the Gold. :)

Back to your original point - I sent you a pm with a link to join a minute after I wrote my comment to you yesterday. Not starting this year off any better than last I see. :(

You need to check your messages - maybe you'll find the ones from last year too! ;)

Hahaha, touche sir, thank you very much. Ill get everything set today. Cheers!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.