SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

No worries, was really busy this morning but just came on to ensure you're ok logging on. You're good now?

HAHAHHAHAH, well you did win it the first year and weren't you runner up or atleast a playoff team last season? Doesn't bother me. Last year was just a test as I'm not use to PPR leagues, now I've got it down.

I'm going to see if we can get this thread pined for the day as it's draft day.

I was on my way to winning last year too, right up until Charles' ACL exploded and forced me to start Charles Sims.

I don't have permission to view the link. Can you send the invite to my new email? I think I pm'd it to you

A lot of work for a solidly last place team. You're all welcome for the wins :lol:

Computer programming? No problem. Joining a fantasy league online? May as well have to build the pyramids alone.

In! Thanks Derrico, much appreciated :beer:

Ok perfect!  So one small favor now.  Can you go in and change your name to Wildcard 1 or something other than Wildcard?  I don't know which team to delete now hahahahha.  After I've deleted it you can go back to Wildcard again lol.

True is right.  These things seem unnecessarily complicated sometimes.

I think we need some public shaming for last place, maybe bottom two. I'm thinking bringing back Pi's recently retired avatar would be a good start.

Oh I like this a lot!  Maybe last place has to change the avatar from the end of the FF football season until the end of the Sabres season?  The group can work together to find/photoshop it!

This is a brilliant insult :lol:

I'm going to laugh so hard when True has to have PI's avatar. That or we make him pick Bradford next season

Ya no kidding :lol:

Also I've got your old team deleted so feel free to name your new one whatever you want.

I may be able to make it after all, so how does the draft work? Just together in and it walks you right through?

Glad you may be able to make it tonight.  Just sign in to your account and go to the league.  About 20-30 minutes before the draft a link will pop up allowing you to enter the draft room.  The selection order is randomized and it's a snake draft format.  When the draft starts at 9 everyone gets (I believe) 90 seconds when they are on the clock to make the pick.  Making the pick is easy.  There is a list of guys pre-ranked, just click on who you want and then there is a button that says draft.  Always way more fun the autodraft. 

I can't believe Julio Jones, Cam Newton and Todd Gurley have been suspended for the season!!!

Tomorrow's press release will be interesting.

Is Neo the Donald Trump of Sabrespace fantasy football?

I was going to make a Hillary joke, but we all know she'd sooner deleted confidential information than make it public.

Glad you may be able to make it tonight. Just sign in to your account and go to the league. About 20-30 minutes before the draft a link will pop up allowing you to enter the draft room. The selection order is randomized and it's a snake draft format. When the draft starts at 9 everyone gets (I believe) 90 seconds when they are on the clock to make the pick. Making the pick is easy. There is a list of guys pre-ranked, just click on who you want and then there is a button that says draft. Always way more fun the autodraft.

Thanks for the heads up, I actually went in and set up my auto draft correctly this year, so I don't take a kicker/def in rounds 2/3/4, I also picked 180 players and ranked them all on my tastes so if I do get called to the hospital then I should have a fighting chance :)

Good luck boys!!

True blue is gonna get knocked off his high horse by Hurricane woody!!

Thanks for the heads up, I actually went in and set up my auto draft correctly this year, so I don't take a kicker/def in rounds 2/3/4, I also picked 180 players and ranked them all on my tastes so if I do get called to the hospital then I should have a fighting chance :)

Good luck boys!!

True blue is gonna get knocked off his high horse by Hurricane woody!!

I'll believe you're capable of more than a tropical depression when I see it, and not a moment sooner :p

*looks at my first place trophy*

*smiles*

Nice to see you admit there should be asterisks on it ;) :p

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.