SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I need qwk to win so I can finally escape the cellar for the first time this season

Juju is taking it to TrueBlue right now. That is one ugly ensemble of rb's you have True, care to trade for some of mine? Can we trade for future draft picks?

Too bad for you that Whiskey is about to beat me despite having Peyton Manning as his QB. :lol:

Edited by qwksndmonster

My team has been pretty good after starting 2-3.  I'd feel a lot more comfortable without the 139-140 loss in week 7 to MurraysRats (I'd be the #2 seed at 8-3, with a head-to-head win over #1 after this week).

P.S. Who is MurraysRats?

I'm Murray's Rats

I need qwk to win so I can finally escape the cellar for the first time this season

Juju is taking it to TrueBlue right now. That is one ugly ensemble of rb's you have True, care to trade for some of mine? Can we trade for future draft picks?

The Charles injury killed me. Hard to compensate for losing a top-3 RB in a 12 team league. I'm not opposed to a trade, but my depth elsewhere isn't the best either.

If you were Hoss I'd offer you Tannehill.

WC, thank you for beating me by 42 points last week. With my team being completely depleted of any RB force, I was this close to picking up Rawls before our game. He ended up with 40.50 points. He would have replaced McCluster who ended up with 3.8 points.

Funny, I almost picked up Rawls, too.  You can see I dropped Christine Michael Sunday morning, but I decided to go with the 49ers back instead of Rawls.  Damn.

You and I square off next week. I'm 1-0 so far in Toilet Bowls so far.

I'm starting buck Allen over Demarco murray I think lol, and Matt Ryan has been bad

Toilet bowl here we come!!

You should be upset, I needed you to win that game. :P

Now it looks like the top 4 spots are locked up.

What's sad is if I started Jay cuter and freaking buck Allen, and not the Eagles D I woulda pulled out a W somehow. This league kills me.

Screw you all,

I'm going for the shart

So I get an NFL.com email 'ranking and projecting' my team.

Projection: 0-14

Wow.  Out to prove the doubters wrong.

Edit: My odds of making the playoffs is projected at 1%.  1%?!?!

Looks like my odds of making the playoffs was about right.

But my 6-6 record spits in the face of my 0-14 projection!

What's sad is if I started Jay cuter and freaking buck Allen, and not the Eagles D I woulda pulled out a W somehow. This league kills me.

Screw you all,

I'm going for the shart

I hear ya. I'm almost hoping I miss the playoffs by two games because I made a stupid decision on TE's on week 7. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.