GDT: Buffalo at St. Louis 4-3-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Crazy, watching the game on att uverse ch. 1748 here in Memphis and right after the Stl goal, screen switched to game blacked out on my area.

And those storms are allegedly headed to MEM around midnight.

Edited by DGW54321

Those storms are heading this way tonight. Geez

Crazy, watching the game on att uverse ch. 1748 here in Memphis and right after the Stl goal, screen switched to game blacked out on my area.

Stay safe out there.

They'll be here in Nashville not long after that. But, we have so many tornado warnings (as do you) that you start to get used to them after a while.

They'll be here in Nashville not long after that. But, we have so many tornado warnings (as do you) that you start to get used to them after a while.

Yep, correct. We almost don't pay attention to the warnings until the crazy sirens start blaring.

Looks like another line heading towards St. Louis right behind what's hitting now.

On weather channel, female reporter at downtown stl hotel said they are moving all guests out of rooms and into ballrooms, but its not mandatory.

Yeah. Denton (DTO) had a tornado warning.

More than just a warning

10153101_729391897081675_1236022673_n.jpg

7:52pm: Here is an earlier picture of the tornadic supercell as it moved thru McKinney. This tornado warned thunderstorm is moving east into Hunt County. A Tornado WARNING has been continued for east Collin and Hunt counties.

Nothing. Nothing scares me more than tornadoes. Having lived through several and having been tossed across a road in a van by one. There is nothing quite as helpless feeling as sitting in a location watching one move in. God I hope this one passes quickly and everyone is safe.

Yep, correct. We almost don't pay attention to the warnings until the crazy sirens start blaring.

On weather channel, female reporter at downtown stl hotel said they are moving all guests out of rooms and into ballrooms, but its not mandatory.

Has to be nerving being cooped up in the arena not knowing what is going on outside.

Nothing. Nothing scares me more than tornadoes. Having lived through several and having been tossed across a road in a van by one. There is nothing quite as helpless feeling as sitting in a location watching one move in. God I hope this one passes quickly and everyone is safe.

Ditto

Cheap shot by Elliot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.