GDT: Montreal at Buffalo 3-16-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

03/16 – Ted Nolan speaks with the media prior to Sunday night's game against the Canadiens at First Niagara Center. <5:00>

@CanadiensMTL

Dustin Tokarski will be in net vs the Sabres - Jarred Tinordi back in lineup tonight - Douglas Murray will not be playing vs Buffalo.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Anyone remember when it was awesome to have a Sabres game start in daylight?

And end just after twilight?

Ah, those days.

Of four.

Maybe five.

No. There is a division banner for a reason. I know that it doesn't mean much to some.

Anyone remember when it was awesome to have a Sabres game start in daylight?

And end just after twilight?

Ah, those days.

No. There is a division banner for a reason. I know that it doesn't mean much to some.

Anyone remember thinking, oh good the Sabres are playing tonight? I'll do just about anything in lieu of watching the Sabres. I have to be out of options to watch them now. And even then, I only watch 20 minutes of so. I still deeply care for my team, but I can't watch them. Here's to hoping for better times ahead.

This reminds me: Are we done with the yellow alternates? I can't remember the last time we wore them. If they turned out to be the "turdburgers" Ted Black worried about, are the Sabres sparing their fans from some additional humiliation in what's left of this season?

Damn, those thirds are some damn ugly threads.

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear."

Sorry, everyone. Tonight's uniform disaster is on me. I denounce myself.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.