GDT: Montreal at Buffalo 3-16-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

When Nolan asks why his team is the only team in the league whose players peal away from the net instead of going to it, he's thinking about Hodgson.

When Hodgson is faced with the reality his team is last in the league, he's thinking about which plush toy he can add to the menagerie on his bed.

Waved. Players get waived. ###### I am in a mood again.

When Nolan asks why his team is the only team in the league whose players peal away from the net instead of going to it, he's thinking about Hodgson.

When Hodgson is faced with the reality his team is last in the league, he's thinking about which plush toy he can add to the menagerie on his bed.

1. And 17 other skaters.

2. Bullish.

Edited by Eleven

Hey, they have Risto on the same line with Leino - at least they're honoring Darcy Regier's standing instructions. Remember, on or around the time he was acquired, Regier said one of his goals was to add a Finn so he could pair Leino with a fellow Finn.

Because that's so very important that we do so. B-)

Vanek was honest in his interview about what went wrong. Bascially Darcy stopped short of building a complete team.

Not for nothing but when you're the best player from a failed franchise, please spare me whoa was us speeches. If it wasn't for the limitations of him and his peers from that team, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

it's the Habs vs. the Hab nots.

I laughed.

Not for nothing but when you're the best player from a failed franchise, please spare me whoa was us speeches. If it wasn't for the limitations of him and his peers from that team, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

So what you're saying is that since his teammates suck he can't complain about his teammates sucking?

I've gotta disagree. There was plenty of time to build around Vanek and Miller, even after the July 2007 debacle. All DR needed to do was get some centers in here.

Edited by Eleven

Enroth has already faced 18 shots, and has 16 saves. A decent performance, especially since one of the Montreal goals probably should have been wiaved off. 18 shots faced is like a normal entire game workload for Ryan Miller at the Blues these days. :)

Edited by Jsixspd

So I'm not watching, what is the score and is it really as bad as it sounds..... How does enroth look?

2-0 Habs. Enroth looks ok; brown hair, a little shorter than most, but stocky. A little goofy looking, but overall, ok. If I were a chick, I'd rate him a 6, I guess.

This is like watching rugby.

But rugby is entertaining.

Edited by Eleven

I beg to differ. he had an insiders POV. He knew they had a good core but when Darcy let Briere and Drury go for nothing, he saw the hand writing on the wall. DR was not serious about building a contender. Telling the guys to step up their game is one thing. They were short 2 or 3 solid vets to be a competitive threat in the playoffs. Vanek was not whining but being honest.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.