SDS is famous.

Eleven

Way to go SDS, but what's with the here (NJ) reference?

Anyone notice the "by line"?

Those Battista's are everywhere .......... :ph34r:

Now that the Battistas have taken over the Sabres, they are taking over the NFL. The Buffalo News has even reported that Battista has taken over Starbucks after Tim Murray was overheard telling Battista to get him a cup of coffee.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.nfl.com/n...ncertain-future

Scott Sarama, a longtime Bills fan who founded the fan website twobillsdrive.com, said that the dark cloud of potential relocation has hung over the region for so many years. While Wilson was alive, that storm on the horizon never got any closer, but it also never receded. Sarama, for one, is ready, after hearing so much speculation about the future, for the skies to finally gain some clarity.

"Am I fearful or hopeful?" Sarama wrote in an email. "I am both. Clearly, the countdown clock has started, but what are we counting down towards? The commissioner and the owners are talking a good game about keeping the franchise in Buffalo today, but let a couple of years pass and see if their tune changes. Today they offer hope, but when $1 billion is on the line, the conversation will get a lot more real. Personally, I have grown tired of that dark cloud. Either rain on us or go away. I look forward to a final resolution."

They forget that the greatest comeback of all time was blacked out.

True, it was.

The team was unable to sell out 80,290 in 7 days (including the day of the game) which is all the time the game was even scheduled before it was actually played. (Had the Bills won in Houston that Sunday night to end the season, they would have had a bye.) There were additional mitigating circumstances such as the opponent destroyed them that Sunday night before and both Kelly & Biscuit were broken.

Selling 75,141 in less than a week wasn't horrible given the circumstances. It was more fans than attended any of the 3 sellouts they played in front of in the playoffs that year or any of their regular season road games that year as well.

Defacto voice of the fan.

True dat. At least the non-addled ones.

True, it was.

The team was unable to sell out 80,290 in 7 days (including the day of the game) which is all the time the game was even scheduled before it was actually played. (Had the Bills won in Houston that Sunday night to end the season, they would have had a bye.) There were additional mitigating circumstances such as the opponent destroyed them that Sunday night before and both Kelly & Biscuit were broken.

Selling 75,141 in less than a week wasn't horrible given the circumstances. It was more fans than attended any of the 3 sellouts they played in front of in the playoffs that year or any of their regular season road games that year as well.

All of this. I was there and never left, thanks to my Dad.

True, it was.

True dat. At least the non-addled ones.

Good post.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.