Shake up in the office PAT LaFONTAINE RESIGNS

Jeanbe

Remember, he's a newbie and the new members who joined yesterday are all with the Sabres organization, their purpose here is to steer the narrative in a Sabres-friendly fashion.

So of course, his stream worked. He's probably right at FNC. :ph34r:

No. Just asking. I know you need to find a demon here and that it has to be the suits in the "inner circle." I get that. I also know that it can be hard to accept the fact that someone we all love can actually be offensive at times. I get that, too. But the more I look at this, the more I'm convinced it's a Patty issue more than anything else.

GO SABRES!!!

Nope....Lafontaine was supposedly MIA since Tuesday. The Sabres had no story to run with yesterday after 6 hours of national media, local, fan, alumni, and bishop speculation and bickering. If it was cut and dry, the Sabres would have had a media plan crafted by Wednesday and rolled out an orderly separation.

Look at the grumpiness and clumsiness of the press conference today.

Pat Lafontaine is tough to deal with.....after all you knew was Darcy Regier.......

Our Buffalo media is third world-like. Yeesh.

Harrington and his buddies Gleason and Sullivan made a mountain out of a molehill. They just relish any chance to put slop in the News over their childish and petty issues with Pegula and the Sabres not bowing down toward the Media.

Harrington thinks Battista has no business going in the locker room???! THE GUY WORKS FOR THE TEAM!! Take Harringtons press pass away for crying out loud. Entitled arrogant clown.

Sabres.com will post a full video of the Presser soon. That was simply pathetic on the part of WGRZ.com

Not to mention WGR550 not interrupting a precious 10 minutes of coverage of a multi-hour roundy-rounder auto race in order to carry it - that's the biggest WTF out of this, IMO.

Not to mention WGR550 not interrupting a precious 10 minutes of coverage of a multi-hour roundy-rounder auto race in order to carry it - that's the biggest WTF out of this, IMO.

Now, if this were a Buffalo Bills presser, you know, something about they adding an additional hue of red to their helmets, STOP THE FRICKIN' PRESSES...WALL TO WALL COVERAGE.

Either both of theses guys are lying through their teeth, which I wouldn't expect of Tim Murray's straightforwardness, or there really is no story here. LaFontaine wanted to go back to NY and work for the league, and surprised everyone when he resigned.

I think the reporters started a twatterfire for pretty much nothing.

Either both of theses guys are lying through their teeth, which I wouldn't expect of Tim Murray's straightforwardness, or there really is no story here. LaFontaine wanted to go back to NY and work for the league, and surprised everyone when he resigned.

I think the reporters started a twatterfire for pretty much nothing.

I suppose this will work for now. Let's hope everyone buys into it and we can continue Christmas shopping. It's only 3 days away!

Murray when asked "Are you comfortable being the GM here?"

The first thing he says is...."I am, I know that you ultimately have to answer to the owner...he's the one that writes the checks.."

He wasn't asked about the owner, or there was no inkling of anything having to do with the owner in the previous question....that came spur of the moment.

Think about it.....

"I'm not going to beg him to be here, we want people who want to be here, coach or players."

In context, TM was responding to whether Teddy has responded to the contract offer. TM confirmed they offered an extension and want Teddy here. If Teddy isn't responding to that, I can't blame the word selection by TM here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.