GDT: San Jose at Buffalo 2-28-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Prospects tonight: Boston, Nashville, Montreal, San Jose, LA, Washington, Toronto, New Jersey, Pittsburgh, Detroit with Chicago, Edmonton, Philly and Colorado having their typical scout in. Would say it's interesting to see some teams that aren't on that list, but anybody that would be scouting Miller, Moulson or Ott has likely already seen what they want to see with them.

Edited by Tankalicious

Ryan Vinz Lancaster native. 3 year start in high school. Was a Clarkson walk on.but never played. Served as team's video coordinator in college. So your back up never played anything higher than HS? I don't see where this can go horribly wrong if Enroth gets hurt. :)

I'm sorry. If I grew up a Sabres fan, played goal for Lancaster High, never got to play in college and somehow, someway ended up on the Buffalo bench, I am hoping Enroth had tons of coffee before this one.

Edited by PASabreFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.