Mr Ryan Miller....

spndnchz

I just hope I get invited to PA's or JJ5's party once he goes. :lol:

Everybody's invited! Come on down. If you all want to get out of the cold and thaw out, you better hope Miller gets traded soon. I only have a 3 bedroom so sleeping arrangements might be tight. Or we could just go over to Pegula's house, he's got plenty of room. :D

Look jj, more stats proving Miller isn't average!

http://www.wgr550.co...veryon/18262281

hahahaha... m coller is a fanboy so of course he is going to spin every positive statistic he can find in millers favor.

go over to hfboards in the sabres trade rumor thread and see some of the statistics posted about miller over there. why doesn't m coller post those stats? not favorable for him that's why, and you get to see how some blues fans feel about miller, it's kinda funny actually. m coller is just another idiot media member.

Edited by BocceBall

@mattpi (from twitter):

@Spndnchz just bumped the Ryan Miller thread, something is afoot!

I would just love it if some sportswriter hack wrote an article with this as it's basis.

In thought of something cool though. It would be great if teams could trade wins along with players. Say, if a bubble team wanted to make the playoffs, Sabres could send them 10 or so wins in exchange for players/picks. Both teams get a huge boost.

I would just love it if some sportswriter hack wrote an article with this as it's basis.

In thought of something cool though. It would be great if teams could trade wins along with players. Say, if a bubble team wanted to make the playoffs, Sabres could send them 10 or so wins in exchange for players/picks. Both teams get a huge boost.

That'd be insanity. Playoff-cusp teams would start crazy bidding wars for non-playoff team points, especially now that salary is involved in trades. It'd be a game of who can give the most players and picks away without damaging their team as much to not win in the playoffs. Teams with dumb GMs would be flaming trainwrecks, having traded all of their assets away because they got close one year.

http://stats.hockeya...ctA&sortdir=ASC

SURPRISE!

Among goalies with at least 1,000 minutes of ice time, Miller is 24th.

I'm not having any luck with it. But I'll take your word. 1000 min is under 17 starts though. Still surprised

okay that link shows him at 16

sorting for 1000 min.

10th if sorted for 1500

Edited by X. Benedict

Miller gets .5 goals per 20 minutes while Enroth gets .434 goals for.

So, approximately 1.5 goals per game for Miller and 1.3 goals per game for Enroth. Considering the Sabres are averaging 1.97 goals per game, who is the lucky goaltender that gets all the support? :angel:

So, approximately 1.5 goals per game for Miller and 1.3 goals per game for Enroth. Considering the Sabres are averaging 1.97 goals per game, who is the lucky goaltender that gets all the support? :angel:

This was only 5v5 stats. Not considering the PP or PK. Or EN.

Edited by Tankalicious

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.