OT- Buffalo Hotels for a Sabres game

inkman

The food menu at Blue Monk is limited, but pretty good. Beer selection is fantastic. It might be a little too "bar" for some people, it's kinda loud. The Thai place near Spot (Blue something, maybe?) is pretty good too (although I haven't been there in a year or two).

I'll second the Thai place being a good spot to eat. Been a couple years for me as well but I recall it being terrific food.

• 4 weeks later...

It IS a Tuesday night...

Going to sleep fat and sober... Not exactly what I was looking for,I don't know WTH la Nova did with our wings. Asked for BBQ hot, got mild wings dipped back into fryer after they were sauced. Not sure if that is how they make them or what but I won't order from them again.

Going to sleep fat and sober... Not exactly what I was looking for,I don't know WTH la Nova did with our wings. Asked for BBQ hot, got mild wings dipped back into fryer after they were sauced. Not sure if that is how they make them or what but I won't order from them again.

Funny thing is when I came up from Oregon and was staying at the Embassy I ordered from Nova and this stoner dude brought the pizza n wings and ask my wife what she did for a living [she is a teacher ] then when my wife told him that, he was like ahhhhh man that's all I ever wanted to be mannnn. The food there? Well not so good, even after many shots of vodka.

Archived