GDT: Minnesota at Buffalo 10-14-13 at 7:30 PM

26CornerBlitz

I just hope I see a system out there tonight. So far I am not mad about the losses I am mad about the way they played. They are running around chasing the puck without thinking about it. This is what the coach should be able to fix. As well as play the damn rookies already. Pysyk and Ristolainen got a bunch of icetime and I have no problem with them making mistakes so continue to play them that much. But on offense... please change the lines. What do you expect from Grigorenko if you put him out there with Stafford. Although he scored against Chicago...

Foligno-Hodgson-Vanek

Girgensons-Grigorenko-Flynn

Ott-Larrson-Ennis

Scott-McCormick-Stafford

Ehrhoff-Sulzer

Myers-Pysyk

Ristolainen-Weber

One can only hope.

So far I think Flynn has been the best Sabres forward overall. I know Hodgson and Vanek are putting up more points, but Flynn looked so calm with the puck. It's so obvious that he is not going into panic mode when he gets the puck. Even in his own zone, he waits a second longer and makes a good play instead of shooting it somewhere hoping for his teammate to get it. Really liked his play so far this year.

Would love to see Grigo, Girgs and Larsson get 18-20 minutes.

You know the population of Pominville is going up tonight. I wonder if RJ will still make the signature call.

I dont see why he wouldn't. They need to build off what they did in the 3rd period vs the Blackhawks and prove it wasn't just Chicago running out of gas.

Getting some NBC games out of the way early, that's good. But I'm afraid, for me anyway, the new "NBC game" is going to be "Dunleavy game." Wow, is that guy dull. Almost as dull as Ted was, and even more Canadian. Sorry, Darlings and Canada. I know you can't have another Jeanneret. But this fan base is used to a certain amount of energy in the booth. Probably being too harsh, but he's done enough games now for me to start forming conclusions.

Just realized I can't watch most of the 2nd period because I dvr to much stuff on monday's o well.

Look to see if the other programs are on at a later time to record, having Time Warner, I'm forced to try to do this often because you can only record 2 programs at a time.

I thought McBain was playing well for us but I guess Rolston disagrees. Instead we get Sulzer who brings... umm... what exactly is the point of Sulzer on this team again?

McBain has been bad so far... They released the stat a few days ago with him on the ice the sabres gave up so many shots. No other DMen out there allowed more shots than him. I dunno about Sulzer and Ristolainen though... Pair Sulzer with Ehrhoff and there is nothing to worry. Pysyk with Myers and Tallinder with Ristolainen.

Archived