Sabres "Fantasy Gambling" Contest

Ghost of Dwight Drane

I had a tough enough time rooting for the opposition the few times I bet against the Sabs this year. I can't possibly be in a contest like this when they're good again!

And I can't possibly keep track of 200 people!

Luckily (?) we have a few years in the interim where neither of these things will matter :P

Ubkev didn't bet? So if Boston wins it's over. Go Bruins!!!

######!!!!!! I didnt get home in time to bet and,i didnt have my phone! I would have bet the sabres all in though so if boston wins it was over either way.

Leaderboard as of 4/13

Hank 7320

Eleven 50

UBKev 3000

Cereal 10

TaroT 1965

ClaudeVeret 30

TM8-PL16 20

NY -125

Buffalo +105

I hereby declare Hank the winner of the contest. Even if the line moves with Vinz in net, it won't be enough for a shot.

Congratulations.

Thanks for playing everyone. It was a fun sideshow.

My pleasure. Had fun doing it. It's interesting seeing the strategies throughout the year. Hank really put himself out there the last few weeks for an upset, but it worked out and proved the best.

If we do it again next year, I want to find a way to keep more people alive for longer.....but I like the no limit.

• 6 months later...

My pleasure. Had fun doing it. It's interesting seeing the strategies throughout the year. Hank really put himself out there the last few weeks for an upset, but it worked out and proved the best.

If we do it again next year, I want to find a way to keep more people alive for longer.....but I like the no limit.

This made last season's ###### show a little more interesting, no? You up for starting another one Ghost?

Sorry. Between the amount the jerseys are worth and the amount of time involved, I am done with contests here.

Nothing stopping a bragging rights contest from starting.

Did the winner get a jersey last year? Ha I didnt even know. Yeah I was only thinking bragging rights and for the purposes of making things interesting this year.

• 1 year later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.