Sabres "Fantasy Gambling" Contest

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Edmonton -185

Buffalo +165

The Drane NCAA special......Cincy over Harvard. Harvard is some pretty-boy pick and the line is 3.....I think Cincy is a bet until the end. They can beat ANY team out there, and the oddsmakers are not giving their conference enough respect.

I would put my money in with you on Cincy in a hot second.

Bahahahaha

I bet Creighton to win it all. So I should be done by Sunday.

Edited by wjag

At 1420. 5 units on the Habs to jump ahead of cereal.

Dwight, At what point to we go to blind bids? Maybe you could post who wagered what after opening face off?

I will update the leader board after tonight and see where we are. Probably just the last 3-5 games. As of now, someone with $10 can catch the Sabres on a 6 game winning streak and move into 1st place.

@630. All in on Montreal.

My understanding is you can only go "all in" if you don't have enough to cover a single unit. This does not apply to you so you can only bet two units as you do not have enough to bet three units. You can not go all in.

Am I mistaken?

If so I would like to amend my bet to all in(1420) on the Habs. If I am not mistaken then I'll stick with my bet of five units.

My understanding is you can only go "all in" if you don't have enough to cover a single unit. This does not apply to you so you can only bet two units as you do not have enough to bet three units. You can not go all in.

Am I mistaken?

If so I would like to amend my bet to all in(1420) on the Habs. If I am not mistaken then I'll stick with my bet of five units.

You are correct. Whole units only unless you can't come up w/ 1 unit - then 'all in.'

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.